Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I agree with Will. @-)
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I have never seen so much fucking stupidity in one thread. Shane won this one for sure <_>
    That the mods=Hitler?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i completely agree with george, chuck and nola
    scary, right?
    me and nola agreeing?
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Will is absolutely right. He hit everything right on the head and honestly I couldn't have worded it better.

I think we all need to take a step back from all the hate and really think about how this will affect us because it's not going to change much
    Take em to church... my nigga, Where's the Love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QePjIIBI-sI
    "I consider you a bro, even if you do make it easy to jump on every once in a while"

this. I get on my irl friends cases all the time but that doesn't mean we're not bros

\m/
    Church is the last place anyone should ever go.
    Church is the last place anyone should ever go.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I think if you're that butthurt about new rules, you take the forum waaaayyyy too seriously.
    I think if you're that butthurt about new rules, you take the forum waaaayyyy too seriously.
    I can definitely agree with this.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    You've already taken the first , crucial step by admitting you have a problem! 8-X
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh and by the way, calling someone a whore is not a personal attack when they are basically acting as such
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think people are "butthurt" just over this new rule. I think it's a culmination of a few things.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    oh and by the way, calling someone a whore is not a personal attack when they are basically acting as such
    Even if it's true, doesn't mean it can't be a personal attack.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    You're a whore, Santana.
    I love winning with women
    How would you define an opinion to be true? There may be some people that believe Bianca to be a whore (I of course don't as my personal definition isn't one that most would agree on) but just because they may believe so wouldn't give them the right to publicly call her out on it. I don't mean to pick on her specifically but she is the one that made the statement. No one person gets to define what a whore is/isn't.
    :-(

BAN HIM! BAN HIM NOW!

:L

:-))
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    There may be some people that believe Bianca to be a whore
    :>
    I love winning with women
    How would you define an opinion to be true? There may be some people that believe Bianca to be a whore (I of course don't as my personal definition isn't one that most would agree on) but just because they may believe so wouldn't give them the right to publicly call her out on it. I don't mean to pick on her specifically but she is the one that made the statement. No one person gets to define what a whore is/isn't.
    When she says "when they are basically acting as such" makes it seem like she is saying it's true. yes it's all opinion but when people come to a general consensus on someone and how they act, views get created so if she says someone is a whore and believes it to be true, it is still a personal attack whether. It goes the other way as well, if I believe someone isn't a whore but someone calls said person a whore, it can still be regarded as a personal attack.