Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was nutz at 15. I was using drugs/drinking all the time, got thrown out of school, disrespecint my parents.... i was taken to scared straight and all that crazy shit.. i was arrested multiple times for all kinds of shit and even was locked up for 6months when i was 17, so yeah... people can change. when i look bcak at my behavior then, its embarrassing. I am not justifying my behavior or anyones behavior, i'm just saying what Erik said was not that bad, I've seen wayy worse up in here.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm just saying what Erik said was not that bad, I've seen wayy worse up in here.
    word. waaaaaaayyyyyyy worse.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    i tried warning people when we started switching everything up that bad things were gonna happen. i was told to stfu and deal with it. u all brought this on yoourselves [-(
    Nola is a psychic. @-)
    you should have used that one mime that fits perfectly with that comment. :-))
    I can't think of the one you're talking about. :/
    imageimage

I can't think of the one you're talking about. :/
    the one at the bottom of this picture:

OH haha that one. Raisin face. :P
    imageimage
    doesnt it fit?! :-D
    doesnt it fit?! :-D
    :-)) yeah it does.
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So how did Erik hurt himself after all this happened exactly? Anyone know that?
    I read it Dayna! Fully agreed

:-bd
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    He hurt himself? What?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Just saw his Facebook. I like the dude now and we're chill with each other but he got so pissed he hurt his hand over a forum?
    He hurt himself? What?
    Here's his public FB post:

"Going to fucking bed. Still so fucking pissed. My hand is all shredded up now and looks like it went through a fucking meat grinder. Fuck everything.

APPARENTLY PROFIT IS WORTH MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP.

SAYING FUCK FAKE FRIENDS AND BITCHES, I ONLY TRUST MUSIC."
    Just saw his Facebook. I like the dude now and we're chill with each other but he got so pissed he hurt his hand over a forum?
    I say, that boy is about as sharp as a bowling ball.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    edited April 2011
    lol, what he do go in a hulk like smash rage and smashed his hand against the keyboard, over this place?

THATS FUCKIN METAL
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    He hurt himself? What?

"Going to fucking bed. Still so fucking pissed. My hand is all shredded up now and looks like it went through a fucking meat grinder. Fuck everything.

And this is why I don't respect Erik. He may be 15 but he acts like an 11 year old who just learned curse words.

His comments on the 1st few pages of this thread were hysterical. "Fuck this! Fuck that! Fuck you, you fucking faggots! You're all pieces of shit!"

He says shit like this instead of having a logical argument. I'm not the biggest fan of Bianca, but she handled her side of this argument quite nicely honestly. She thought out her comments and was for the most part respectful in her comments even though she disagreed with the point of this thread.

Erik just flips out, doesn't explain why he's pissed off at all, curses, and now apparently hurts himself over an internet forum. Has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard (well, dumbest since he fake commited suicide just so we would feel bad for him).

His comments in this thread were those of an 8 year old who didn't get the toy they wanted so they threw themselves on the floor and had a temper tantrum.

I don't care if he is 15 or not. The kid needs to grow the fuck up and show some maturity (and respect) for once.
    apparently people still don't know how to read so I'll post this again.

I read it before and don't really agree with everything you said.

paragraph 1 - ok. I wasnt blaming Tim.

paragraph 2 - ok. Erik didn't racially attack anyone.

paragraph 3 - ok. Erik didnt make it personal either. BT doesnt think he should be banned over what he said in that thread. Ie... BT didnt take it personally.

paragraph 4 - no one is freaking out. People are just voicing their opinion in disagreement of the mods decision. I don't agree with the ban on the grounds stated.

FTR - if he really did hurt himself over this incident, then my "give a fuck meter' just dropped all the way to zero.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I read it Dayna! Fully agreed

:-bd
    This

Seriously, you people are nuts.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    He hurt himself? What?

And this is why I don't respect Erik. He may be 15 but he acts like an 11 year old who just learned curse words.

His comments on the 1st few pages of this thread were hysterical. "Fuck this! Fuck that! Fuck you, you fucking faggots! You're all pieces of shit!"

He says shit like this instead of having a logical argument. I'm not the biggest fan of Bianca, but she handled her side of this argument quite nicely honestly. She thought out her comments and was for the most part respectful in her comments even though she disagreed with the point of this thread.

Erik just flips out, doesn't explain why he's pissed off at all, curses, and now apparently hurts himself over an internet forum. Has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard (well, dumbest since he fake commited suicide just so we would feel bad for him).

His comments in this thread were those of an 8 year old who didn't get the toy they wanted so they threw themselves on the floor and had a temper tantrum.

I don't care if he is 15 or not. The kid needs to grow the fuck up and show some maturity (and respect) for once.
    its the booze. When he's high, he's always chill lol