Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also
    this is like Europe's appeasement of Hitler before the war. Tim and the mods are Hitler and his army. The Forum is Poland.... guess what happens next
    One of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what myplague said.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Also
    this is like Europe's appeasement of Hitler before the war. Tim and the mods are Hitler and his army. The Forum is Poland.... guess what happens next
    This is what makes me hold out some belief that he may be trolling. How someone could type that out and be serious is beyond me.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    Also
    You didnt let him finish. He loves Hitler, so in essence he is saying he loves Tim.
    its the booze. When he's high, he's always chill lol
    LOL. He's gonna end up being one angry ass drunk when he's older.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I get what you're saying, I really do...but everything is still retarded.
    Let's hope no retarded people take offense to that.
    image Photobucket
    Also
    This is what makes me hold out some belief that he may be trolling. How someone could type that out and be serious is beyond me.
    I hope so, but he's been so persistent the entire thread, I'd believe it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Also
    You didnt let him finish. He loves Hitler, so in essence he is saying he loves Tim.
    :-))
    Also
    Hahahaha
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    late to the party but:

Shit is blown outta proportion.
    Whatever Shane heard from Erik was completely skewed.
    Even if you dont agree with Erik being banned he said was going to leave anyway, so why the fuck are people arguing over it.
    The paranoia here is ridiculous.
    No one is going on a power trip or banhammer happy.
    Mods are just trying to lower (not take away) the extreme shit that gets flung around here so new people can join.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    late to the party but:

Shit is blown outta proportion.
    Whatever Shane heard from Erik was completely skewed.
    Even if you dont agree with Erik being banned he said was going to leave anyway, so why the fuck are people arguing over it.
    The paranoia here is ridiculous.
    No one is going on a power trip or banhammer happy.
    Mods are just trying to lower (not take away) the extreme shit that gets flung around here so new people can join.
    SO ARE YOU SAYING TIM ISN'T IN COHOOTS WITH THE RUSSIANS?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Nope.
    therefore, aliens
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I just read this thread from start to finish.

I'll post my thoughts after I'm done typing them out.
    Nope.
    therefore, aliens
    lawl
    I just read this thread from start to finish.

I'll post my thoughts after I'm done typing them out.
    WILL READ THE THREAD?! :O
    divide by zero Pictures, Images and Photos
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Yes. I read the entire thread from start to finish. And frankly, I am appalled by a lot of it.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The whole private message conversation should be dropped. Tim is exactly ethically correct in not divulging another person's personal comments sent only to him. Tim would be very untrustworthy if he were to share another's private thoughts with the group. If Erik wanted his comments to Tim public, he would have made the comments in public.
    Brilliant idea, Erik should find a way around his ban and find a way to post that message here, sounds easy enough. By the way, lets have Jeff, Prince, and Rusty_Nail talk about why they think they were banned on here too.
    The whole private message conversation should be dropped. Tim is exactly ethically correct in not divulging another person's personal comments sent only to him. Tim would be very untrustworthy if he were to share another's private thoughts with the group. If Erik wanted his comments to Tim public, he would have made the comments in public.
    Brilliant idea, Erik should find a way around his ban and find a way to post that message here, sounds easy enough. By the way, lets have Jeff, Prince, and Rusty_Nail talk about why they think they were banned on here too.
    That's not what he's saying. He's saying if Erik wanted the messages he sent to Tim to be seen by everyone, he would've posted them here. Not he should come on and show us right now.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    That's not what he's saying. He's saying if Erik wanted the messages he sent to Tim to be seen by everyone, he would've posted them here. Not he should come on and show us right now.
    He was banned before the messages in question were sent.