Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    whatever erik didnt deserve to get banned but hes no martyr, hes a punk ass 15 year old who cant keep his mouth shut for two minutes good riddance
    I agree with this. He didnt deserve a ban, but he is also an ignorant 15 year old punk. I'm fully convinced he will grow and learn that this behavior isnt a successful method to get a message across.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2011
    I missed the part where Tim jumped on his high horse. Now we're starting to get somewhere lolworthy
    Why exactly are you volunteering to go through all this shit? There has to be some kind of light at the end of this tunnel.
    image Photobucket
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I'm not jumping on any horses. I just took exception to the idea that I was required to divulge my private messages, or that it was somehow expected of me. I think that's legitimate.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can you'z just unban Erik? :/
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    imageimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    no, whats the point on having rules without enforcing them?

The whole private message conversation should be dropped. Tim is exactly ethically correct in not divulging another person's personal comments sent only to him. Tim would be very untrustworthy if he were to share another's private thoughts with the group. If Erik wanted his comments to Tim public, he would have made the comments in public.

The moderators are wrong for banning Erik though. it wasn't necessary. People should have the right to me young and ignorant on here... Being young and ignorant is an open door for personal growth that other members can help the dude walk though. If I was being naive and ignorant, I'd hope my friends would help educate me instead of just kicking my ass out. That isnt what friends do.
    I still don't see why this is going on, what goal we are trying to achieve, and why.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    wake but when i was 15 i didnt act like that at all, idk maybe soem of you guys did but i actually listened to the older people and then when i was older i could make up my own mind. he thinks he already knows everything, idk i find no reason to help this kid unless he shows some kind of sign of respect, its not that hard

:-|

enforcing bad rules is bad.

No one here is perfect, and some people (like erik) have more to learn then others. Kicking a friend out of the club because he got asshurt and made a few ignorant comments isnt very 'friendly' of us. It is an opportunity for us to impart some of our wisdom onto him. And maybe he wont 'get it' today.... but he might tomorrow, or some day in the future.

The only time you should really ban someone is when things get so bad between two people that one of them is going to have to go. Like Razor and Prince. I actually like Prince, but Razor made it clear that she felt too uncomfortable with him here and it was clear that Price was causing that uncomfortableness. Razor was totally going to leave, and so the ban of Prince was completely justified. Prince brought it upon himself. In this case, BT didnt have any real beef with Erik.

wake why is it a forums job to teach some punk 15 year old who has no respect for anything but snakes and some goofy rapper? i think if you teach someone something then they should at least provide some mutual respect other wise he can go fuck himself and go see a pyschiatrist or something
    I'm not trying to sound like a dick...but honestly if I were in Tim's postion, I'd say:

"Fuck this, I don't need this. Give these people their basic ass site back and let it be done."
    image Photobucket
    I'm not trying to sound like a dick...but honestly if I were in Tim's postion, I'd say:

"Fuck this, I don't need this. Give these people their basic ass site back and let it be done."
    honestly i wish he would just do that
    wake but when i was 15 i didnt act like that at all, idk maybe soem of you guys did but i actually listened to the older people and then when i was older i could make up my own mind. he thinks he already knows everything, idk i find no reason to help this kid unless he shows some kind of sign of respect, its not that hard
    I didnt act that way when I was 15 either. I think I was probably too busy dropping tabs and sticking a guns in my mouth to worry about any e-drama. although e-drama didnt exist then, so maybe I would have been.

All I was really saying Nola is that when I was 15, I had a whole lot to learn about the world. I was wrong on so many levels it isnt even funny. I thought I knew it all, that I had lived a complete life..... kinda funny looking back. Anyways, I remember how wrong I was on a lot of things in my youth so I'm willing to cut the dude some slack.

if the mods aren't... *shrug*... Im not really friends with erik.
    i tried warning people when we started switching everything up that bad things were gonna happen. i was told to stfu and deal with it. u all brought this on yoourselves [-(
    wake why is it a forums job to teach some punk 15 year old who has no respect for anything but snakes and some goofy rapper? i think if you teach someone something then they should at least provide some mutual respect other wise he can go fuck himself and go see a pyschiatrist or something
    idk why bro. I can't really speak for anyone but myself. I am not saying it is your (or the forums) ethical obligation to help, but for me personally I like helping people. Why do you think I always type up super long responses? I like provoking thought, debate, imparting wisdom I have learned though the years. It is something I like doing. And just because most people might not *get me* doesn't give me cause to stop.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    i tried warning people when we started switching everything up that bad things were gonna happen. i was told to stfu and deal with it. u all brought this on yoourselves [-(
    Nola is a psychic. @-)
    imageimage
    edited April 2011
    Nola is a psychic. @-)
    you should have used that one mime that fits perfectly with that comment. :-))