Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    eriks banned for life???
    30 days

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    eriks banned for life???
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I said to Erik in my conversation that as per the rules, he was currently Temp Banned. Despite confusion and misdirection to the contrary, that has not changed. This ban will get removed when it expires.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I said to Erik in my conversation that as per the rules, he was currently Temp Banned. Despite confusion and misdirection to the contrary, that has not changed. This ban will get removed when it expires.
    I was under the impression he was permabanned, my beef is expired now, as Erik's ban soon will be as well.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Is there a reasonable answer why ANY of this is happening. Please someone in control *cough* explain why everything that is happening is happening. I stilld don't see the point.
    image Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is some bullshit, seriously.... Erik got banned for that? It looks like he might be a scapegoat or a poster child for the "new rules". I'm sorry, just cannot agree with him getting banned over a few words. He didnt threatin anyone and the thing with Ellies is just ridiculous. Either reason he got banned is lame whether its calling you guys fags or talking shit to Ellie, its not like she didnt -tell everyone all her personal information on here. I may not agree with how it was handled towards her, but still... it wasnt an unprovoked attack, they were arguing, it happens. I mean for christs sake ape left cause of this crap and ape doesnt even like erik... just saying this has goone way too far... I'm on fb if anyone wants to holler to me about it, but Erik shouldnt have been banned.... This is just weird.
    whatever erik didnt deserve to get banned but hes no martyr, hes a punk ass 15 year old who cant keep his mouth shut for two minutes good riddance
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like chocolate better anyways.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    whatever erik didnt deserve to get banned but hes no martyr, hes a punk ass 15 year old who cant keep his mouth shut for two minutes good riddance
    alot of people talk shit man. this is blown way out of proportion.
    i agree with you but i aint fightin to get erik back it would prolly do that kid some good to get off the interwebz for a while
    nola, me and you used to go at it pretty hard back in the day... I'm glad we're buddies now >:D<
    me too, but for the record i never dislked u i just thought u were a little to stubborn lol. erik i just flat out dont like at all, you cant talk to that kid
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Wow i was gone for like 3 days and missed ALOT holy fuck
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    This all only happened yesterday. :P
    imageimage
    me too, but for the record i never dislked u i just thought u were a little to stubborn lol. erik i just flat out dont like at all, you cant talk to that kid
    yeah, i never hated you either, i dont hate anyone... i thought you were stubborn as well, but when we talked i realized we had alot in common and thats why...

I like erik, hees my buddy... he's just young and says things he doesnt mean sometiumes and people take it too seriously... erik has been really chillin especially since he came back, he just doesnt like one person. I think he should have been PM'd and told to knock it off or someoen should have had a chat with him instead of this thread(which seemed like an attack until jay reworded it). obviously he wasnt sincere about the comments he made cause i know he like Marc. this whole thing is blown way out of proportion. I understand cracking down on the racist shit, thats uncalled for someones race has nothing to do with their persona. but i dont see where erik did that. it may have been a personal attack, but there were 2 sides going at it and people should bring their personal shit up in here if they dont want it on blast.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Oh i thought this was like a fews days worth of butthurt. But thank you for updating me Razor >:D<
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nola, me and you used to go at it pretty hard back in the day... I'm glad we're buddies now >:D<
    Homos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Oh i thought this was like a fews days worth of butthurt. But thank you for updating me Razor >:D<
    haha nope, just all from yesterday afternoon LOL. You're welcome. >:D<
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hi.

Out of curiosity, exactly what do you think *entitles* you to have access to my personal conversations? I'm genuinely curious about how, amidst all this talk of "free speech" and "rights" and "power tripping", you can justify a demand for me to hand over personal communications I have with others.

I'm not saying I refuse, and I have already shared a copy with the moderators, but before we even go there I'd love to know why you feel that I am obliged in any way to share it at all.
    I don't think you should ever share another's Personal Message with any other person it was not intended for. It makes you completely untrustworthy in my book. If I send someone a PM, i expect that sort of respect. If I wanted to tell everyone, then I would have put it in a public thread. So, I agree with Tim on not making public this PM in question. It frankly isn't anyone's business what was said in it.

I do still disagree with the ban though. Erik did nothing that is bannable.