Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Hi.

Out of curiosity, exactly what do you think *entitles* you to have access to my personal conversations? I'm genuinely curious about how, amidst all this talk of "free speech" and "rights" and "power tripping", you can justify a demand for me to hand over personal communications I have with others.

I'm not saying I refuse, and I have already shared a copy with the moderators, but before we even go there I'd love to know why you feel that I am obliged in any way to share it at all.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Hi.

Out of curiosity, exactly what do you think *entitles* you to have access to my personal conversations? I'm genuinely curious about how, amidst all this talk of "free speech" and "rights" and "power tripping", you can justify a demand for me to hand over personal communications I have with others.

I'm not saying I refuse, and I have already shared a copy with the moderators, but before we even go there I'd love to know why you feel that I am obliged in any way to share it at all.
    Can't speak for Primus, and not saying I personally feel this way. Just playing Devil's advocate, but maybe if we see what you said to Erik we will have a better understanding for the new rule?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    because i love you, tim :X >:D< :-))

and because im a sexy bitch ;-) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Hi.

Hello Tim.

Curiosity is exactly the matter here, I want to know exactly what was said to my friend when he was banned so I can get an idea of why Shane is so mad. Erik is a friend of mine, and wondering why he was banned and what exactly was said from the person who did it is not out of the question. I'm not arguing that he should or shouldn't be banned but I am arguing that we should have the right to know why, and under what circumstances someone is banned, and if what you said caused my friend to want to physically harm himself then I feel I should know what exactly was said.

I hope you understand.

P.S. Maybe the first post of this thread should doubly serve as a banned members list, so we know exactly who is banned and why they are banned.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I want Erik back. :bz
    This

On subject, is this going to be like when I was banned and a petition was made and I eventually got to come back?
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited April 2011
    "I'm so fucking done. I'm out.

Fuck you power tripping fucking faggots. Thanks for taking away our forum and doing whatever the fuck you pleased with it.

I'm leaving this drama filled fucking forum and all the fake ass people that come with it.

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.
    Marc and Katia are beaners.
    And everyone else is a bunch of stupid ass crackers.

Offensive enough for you faggots?

Peace."

He was asking to be banned.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Fuck you power tripping fucking faggots. Thanks for taking away our forum and doing whatever the fuck you pleased with it.

I'm leaving this drama filled fucking forum and all the fake ass people that come with it.

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.

Peace."

Ok, that makes sense.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    But that's just Erik. He's always been like that. :/
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.

Peace."

He called himself a wop<_> ...seems like a joke/overreaction to me...
    But that's just Erik. He's always been like that. :/
    Cmon guys. That's just Stalin. He's always been like that.

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.

Peace."

Seems like he joking to me. Seems like you guys banne him for a stupid reason
    There's a difference between the Internet and killing people
    But seriously. That defence doesn't hold any water.
    But seriously. That defence doesn't hold any water.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited April 2011
    lol thats some bullshit right there. if that was true Erik wouldn't be banned
    Erik was given every opportunity to stop. mods talked behind the scenes when the decision was made and agreed on the ban. wasn't one mod on a power trip

i read everything that was said to Erik when he sent it to me. it was a bullshit power trip move because he was voicing his opinion.

i wanna see what bullshit excuse you have for defending this one
    with Erik, it goes beyond what was said in this thread. like we said, this has been weeks of discussions between the mods.
    weeks of plotting to destroy our family and sell us out for a metal archive type site so Tim can make money
    lol oh how quick shane changes teams hahah
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How so? Erik's Erik... we all know how he is. THis wasn't serious and shouldn't have been taken that way. He talked shit on himself... I thought he was banned for calling Ellie a slut? Is this seriously what got him banned <_> then not unbanned, when he asked to be unbanned?
    There's a difference between the Internet and killing people
    Yes, but the hyperbole was used to illustrate my point, which is that being consistent about something doesn't automatically make it defensible.
    Tim, this thread said 30 days, now I believe whether he was joking or not you should stick to that, we obviously aren't going to change your mind on the banning him, but the unbanning should happen.