Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    aaaaaaaaaaaand Shane has gone full retard.

That's if he isn't trolling.........
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    off to work, i give it about 50/50 for being banned when i get back
    This pic is better suited here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    do you guys realize when Tim posts stuff about the forum 99% of the time it's something he talked to Mikey or another mod about? Tim is doing nothing to take over and this rule wasn't just Tim's fucking idea nor was anything else. learn to fucking read.

holy fuck you guys are so fucking paranoid. it's a fucking forum. the reason the rule was put in place was to get rid of excessive attacks on people using racial slur and shit.
    this doesn't mean you can't swear or say "fuck you I hate you" to someone or express your opinion.

it's when you get too personal and it turns into some giant fucking e-fight no one wants to read. if you want to fight with someone on the internet that fucking badly take it somewhere else where the rest of the forum doesn't have to sit and go through a million pages to find stuff that actually involves the thread.

a mod also said earlier in the thread that this rule doesn't affect 95% of the posting that goes on here. OH NO 5% IS ACTUALLY BEING MODERATED.
    everyone freaking out about this needs to calm the fuck down.

this.....
    says the girl who is goin Helter Skelter and stabbing people

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I want Erik back. :bz
    imageimage
    I am curious though what is he so angry about? I saw some FB posts from him about being super pissed and his hands cut up. You have any clue what that's about?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    There ya go Shane:
    Wow. Alright, let me straighten a few things out here.

First of all, this was not a power trip by one mod or a group of mods. Every single one of the mods approved of this measure, including myself.

Second of all, it wasn't one thread or one post or one single thing that caused this measure. It was a culmination of weeks of stuff. This rule is not in place solely because of the fight in the Fail/Owned thread early tonight.

Third of all, no one came crying or bitching to us that something was wrong. It was completely us.

All of the mods got together and agreed that the content posted by several members was just not acceptable. So this rule is designed to curb that. It is NOT intended to take away freedom of speech or any bullshit like that. We're not going to go around banning everyone who uses the words "faggot" and "nigger" in jest. However, we do have a problem when those words start to get thrown around hatefully. That stuff wouldn't be tolerated on any other forum, and I don't think it's too much to ask to use a little more discretion before you hit the "Post Comment" button.

I just want to ask a favor of all of you: Stay the course and give this a try. Like Tim said, 95% of the activity on the forum is completely unaffected by this rule, and after a while I'm sure few of you will even remember it's in place. If that's too much to ask, you are welcome to leave, but I ask on behalf of the mods that we try this out and see what happens. I really think this could make our forum better in the long run.

Feel free to message me on FB or on here if you have concerns. I really hope you'll give this a chance.

Sincerely,

Jaycup
    ok then all of them are fags then
    I wish there was a reaction face to this, it made me lol pretty damn hard
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I am not sure what pisses me off more.... The "new rules" or that I am on Shane's side. I mean fuck! Of all the people to agree with... Agreeing with Shane makes me want to leave this fucking board right now.

Erik's ban should be lifted immediately. He did nothing to warrant a ban. He is young and felt he was being unfairly picked on. I can empathize with being in his shoes.

Erik's ban should be lifted immediately. He did nothing to warrant a ban. He is young and felt he was being unfairly picked on.
    I don't really think it's a power trip...I think it's a retard trip trying to lure more people in. What other reason would they possibly have for all of the sudden making these up? Thought we finally found a place that would work the way we wanted it to work without being banned or the whole site being closed down...and then here it comes.
    image Photobucket
    mods are going to ban who mods are going to ban. maybe ill get banned. I'm not planning on changing how I post though, so I either get banned or I don't.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

banners gonna ban
    mods are going to ban who mods are going to ban. maybe ill get banned. I'm not planning on changing how I post though, so I either get banned or I don't.
    You wouldn't have to change how you post...

You're not one of the people making personal attacks Wake, come on now.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

Erik's ban should be lifted immediately. He did nothing to warrant a ban. He is young and felt he was being unfairly picked on.
    Yeah he was definitely the one being picked on calling Ellie a slut, whore, among other names and saying he has absolutely no respect for someone like her. Yep.

This whole thing seems to have started because of her playing with herself on cam with Erik. Now I highly doubt Ellie said "I'm gonna play with myself." and Erik then said "Oh no please don't do that. I can't see something like that. I'm only 15".

Erik and Bianca (only 2 I can remember) made numerous, unwarranted personal attacks on Ellie that were unprovoked.

Regardless of that, what this thread is about really isn't bad. Why is saying that "20 page long e-fights is what brought this forum together" a good thing?

Yes people fight. Whether it be in real life, or on a forum, but some of the things that people say on here is a bit ridiculous and there is no need for it.

You all are getting way to carried away with thinking the forum is going to completely change and we will need to pay for it and shit like that.

Relax just a little bit and maybe you will see that this isn't all that bad.

I don't think they were lying when they said only a little bit of the place will be affected. And there really isn't that much fighting around here anyway, and when it is, it's usually only between 2-5 people. But come on, we all know it's fun and entertainment for everybody. It'd be boring if this place was like a business.
    image Photobucket
    Well I might make personal attacks if I felt it was necessary. I'm not completely immune to going down to that level. Anyone from the ozzspace glory days will attest to that. I am sure I was directly responsible for several douche's leaving that forum. I can be nasty when I feel justified.

I agree I havent felt the urge to go there here, but this new rule isnt stopping me if I feel justified in doing so.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    If you feel it is justified than you probably won't feel bad if you get a 30 day ban either. But hopefully when/if you go down to that level you have a good reason to. Kinda like the other personal just personally attacked you. At which point ( I can only guess) they will be banned as well. that's the whole point of it.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Right now, all I want is for Tim to show me what exactly he said to Erik, I don't feel like going to Erik for it because I shouldn't have to.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Right now, all I want is for Tim to show me what exactly he said to Erik, I don't feel like going to Erik for it because I shouldn't have to.
    Thats classified. You're on a need to know basis...and you dont need to know.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Thats classified. You're on a need to know basis...and you dont need to know.
    Personally, I believe we shouldn't have any secrets here.