Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know Mike says him and Tim "talk" about layout, rules changes ect. But I feel like Mike just goes along with whatever Tim wants to do because of what Tim has done for the forum. Almost like hes in debt to Tim so whatever Tim wants goes.

Just how I look at it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Erik and Bianca were obviously offended at what Ellie was saying. That means Ellie should be banned, wait....... what?
    bans bans BANS FOR EVERYONE til only the mods are left
    There can only be one 8-X
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I know Mike says him and Tim "talk" about layout, rules changes ect. But I feel like Mike just goes along with whatever Tim wants to do because of what Tim has done for the forum. Almost like hes in debt to Tim so whatever Tim wants goes.

Just how I look at it.
    you're not alone
    i'm actually expecting to be banned when i come back from work today because i have the balls to stand up to tyranny while the rest of you put your face on the ground with your ass in the air preparing for whats to come.
    if you actually read what the mods said you'd realize that's not a fuckin reason to be banned <_>
    i did read it and i don't believe one fucking word of it. if there are serious then they need to unban erik because from what he was PM'd that he sent me it was a personal attack on him. Then and ONLY then will i believe anything they say. meanwhile i will continue to fight the power.
    yeah. like I said before, you're being fucking paranoid. this is a forum, not the government.
    calm the fuck down.
    i will do no such thing when ordered by a girl with a krab as the king of her vag.

Just how I look at it.
    I think you aren't giving Tim enough credit, Tim has stated that he wants to expirement with this site and as long as he is allowed to do that we will be allowed to keep this forum here for free. So Mike gets to have a forum for free as long as Tim gets some creative control over how it looks and performs, mostly Tim is trying to see what works and what doesn't and is using us to do it.

Just how I look at it.
    WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT TIM MADE UP THIS RULE? TIM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE DAMN THREAD.

holy shit you people and thick.
    I'm going to go do real people stuff rather than worry about what I'm allowed to say to people on a forum <_>
    Tim is the one that banned erik and said he doesn't have a chance in hell of coming back. so much for the 30 day thing huh? the first of many lies

Just how I look at it.
    WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE THAT TIM MADE UP THIS RULE? TIM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE DAMN THREAD.

I'm going to go do real people stuff rather than worry about what I'm allowed to say to people on a forum <_>
    Tim is the one that banned erik and said he doesn't have a chance in hell of coming back. so much for the 30 day thing huh? the first of many lies
    Is there anywhere I could see this?

Just how I look at it.

Is there anywhere I could see this?
    it was a long convo me and erik had this morning. i tired to find where he said it but the text box doesn't go back that far. but feel free to ask Erik on facebook though, i''m quite sure he'll show it to you
    I'll make sure to do that.
    i'm not paranoid, i can see whats going on here and if the forum didn't have their heads so far up jay's ass they would be able to see it to
    C'mon Shane, Jay's ass is a comfortable place, it has air conditioning and a big screen TV.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My head is up nobodys ass but my own
    edited April 2011
    this is like Europe's appeasement of Hitler before the war. Tim and the mods are Hitler and his army. The Forum is Poland.... guess what happens next
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    do you guys realize when Tim posts stuff about the forum 99% of the time it's something he talked to Mikey or another mod about? Tim is doing nothing to take over and this rule wasn't just Tim's fucking idea nor was anything else. learn to fucking read.

holy fuck you guys are so fucking paranoid. it's a fucking forum. the reason the rule was put in place was to get rid of excessive attacks on people using racial slur and shit.
    this doesn't mean you can't swear or say "fuck you I hate you" to someone or express your opinion.

it's when you get too personal and it turns into some giant fucking e-fight no one wants to read. if you want to fight with someone on the internet that fucking badly take it somewhere else where the rest of the forum doesn't have to sit and go through a million pages to find stuff that actually involves the thread.

a mod also said earlier in the thread that this rule doesn't affect 95% of the posting that goes on here. OH NO 5% IS ACTUALLY BEING MODERATED.
    everyone freaking out about this needs to calm the fuck down.

this.....
    lies of the deceiver
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    We need more shit puppets for our play Randy, and we need angry shit puppets but they aren't mad at us. Shit puppets only get angry at other shit puppets.. 8-X
    We need more shit puppets for our play Randy, and we need angry shit puppets but they aren't mad at us. Shit puppets only get angry at other shit puppets.. 8-X
    and the puppet master Tim appears
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    and the puppet master Tim appears
    I am the liquor. 8-X
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so what your saying is i cant call Chew a dumb gaysian?
    No, that's no what we are saying. a comment directed at Chew that crossed the line was "Hopes Chew gets SARS and dies". that goes beyond the sarcasm between 2 forumers. that comment was hateful and racist. thats the type of stuff we are trying to stop.

i you pay attention, thats not even what was said
    dont twist peoples word to suite your needs
    imageimage
    off to work, i give it about 50/50 for being banned when i get back