Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    lol thats some bullshit right there. if that was true Erik wouldn't be banned
    Erik was given every opportunity to stop. mods talked behind the scenes when the decision was made and agreed on the ban. wasn't one mod on a power trip

i read everything that was said to Erik when he sent it to me. it was a bullshit power trip move because he was voicing his opinion.

i wanna see what bullshit excuse you have for defending this one
    with Erik, it goes beyond what was said in this thread. like we said, this has been weeks of discussions between the mods.
    weeks of plotting to destroy our family and sell us out for a metal archive type site so Tim can make money
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    daynaz shud be banned she made personal attackz on meh... 'old creepy guy wif no life' and pedo and shit like that [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Fuck catz, they should have never be allowed fredoom. the world would be a better place if they were still salves to Dogs
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Erik was given every opportunity to stop. mods talked behind the scenes when the decision was made and agreed on the ban. wasn't one mod on a power trip

i read everything that was said to Erik when he sent it to me. it was a bullshit power trip move because he was voicing his opinion.

with Erik, it goes beyond what was said in this thread. like we said, this has been weeks of discussions between the mods.
    weeks of plotting to destroy our family and sell us out for a metal archive type site so Tim can make money
    lol...this isn't a plot to destroy the boards or anything. if anything, we are trying to make this place better for everyone.
    Fuck catz, they should have never be allowed fredoom. the world would be a better place if they were still salves to Dogs
    OMFG I"M SO OFFENDING AT THIS RACISM. HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. MODS DO SOMETHING WAHHH WAHHH= WAHHH
    edited April 2011

lol...this isn't a plot to destroy the boards or anything. if anything, we are trying to make this place better for everyone.
    your lying through your teeth and you know it. tyranny through the guise of betterment. also no one wanted or asked for you to try to make it better, it was a few people forcing their ideals on the masses for personal gain
    i know d00d itz like i take alot of critisizisms here i only came here to have fun chatting.... and like because of my age they call meh Pedo and shit.. funnae thing iz theyre gonna be my age one day... i hope they get what they deserve

[-(

blue turbins

i know d00d itz like i take alot of critisizisms here i only came here to have fun chatting.... and like because of my age they call meh Pedo and shit.. funnae thing iz theyre gonna be my age one day... i hope they get what they deserve
    but you take that shit in stride and keep on walking brah. you never needed to cry wolf to mods like a baby. yooz a better man den dat
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think catz adds character to this forum. I dont think people should take him so seriously.
    I think catz adds character to this forum. I dont think people should take him so seriously.
    d00d um tryin not to be serious... but surely this younger Generation thinkz theyll never grow old... theyz got another thang cumminz Ha fukk y00z [-(

[-(

blue turbins

catz is just mizunderstood
    i was sad when he didn't post for that week or w/e
    awe dont be sad babziez

[-(

blue turbins

d00d um tryin not to be serious... but surely this younger Generation thinkz theyll never grow old... theyz got another thang cumminz Ha fukk y00z [-(
    B-)

[-(

blue turbins

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    I never used no hatchet that I remember. Mmm. 8-X
    I never used no hatchet that I remember. Mmm. 8-X
    nothing constructive to add Tim?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn, what thread did all this shit go down? i missed it
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love Ketchup on my beans, George 8-X
    failed and owned.
    edited April 2011
    failed owned thread and http://www.metaluprising.com/discussion/4914/not-sure-if-stupid-or-trolling.../p1

ya dayna said she's gonna join the Manson Family and stab someonez [-(

[-(

blue turbins

yup and as a result the mods declared martial law