Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited April 2011
    but the 20 page e fights are what this family was born from...and its been like that from day one...this is who we are damn it and it should not be taken from us
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    Everyone is seriously taking this the wrong way. They aren't censoring shit
    give it a lil bit, the screws will get tighter and tighter till this place is ran like metal archives because thats Tims end goal for a site like that. regardless of what might be said otherwise.
    edited April 2011
    i love 20 page efights [-(
    The Mayhem Forums were built on this shit
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    so what your saying is i cant call Chew a dumb gaysian?
    No, that's no what we are saying. a comment directed at Chew that crossed the line was "Hopes Chew gets SARS and dies". that goes beyond the sarcasm between 2 forumers. that comment was hateful and racist. thats the type of stuff we are trying to stop.

edited April 2011
    so what your saying is i cant call Chew a dumb gaysian?
    No, that's no what we are saying.
    thats what you say now but its going to come to that
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ah, i see. and yeah, i was just jokin'. i like chew, he's cool.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    ah, i see. and yeah, i was just jokin'. i like chew, he's cool.
    becareful though. the line of acceptable and unacceptable is going to get more and more blurry from here on out.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont have a problem with anyone here, i like all you people so pretty much everytime im talkin' shit its just for shits and giggles.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukkin daynaz still a fukkinz Tacozslingerz [-( even if it seemed derogatories
    ya and she still has a prettae moufve for cocksuckkingz [-(
    I've held my tongue and ignored your fucking bullshit but I'm over it. I haven't done fucking shit to you. I don't even have to fucking post in this thread and you just start insulting me in whatever the fuck way you want. COMPLETELY UNPROVOKED.
    so my boyfriend said a few "mean" things to you and called you out on being a fucking creepshow for saving all the pictures of girls on the forums.
    it's fucking creepy and disgusting and you know it. get the fuck over it.
    you're just an old fucking creep with no life.

don't give the slightest fuck if you call me butthurt or "mad" or "nola."
    I'm sick of his fucking shit.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

i dont have a problem with anyone here, i like all you people so pretty much everytime im talkin' shit its just for shits and giggles.
    thats how it is for pretty much all of us, but the man is gonna start slinging 30 day bans for even the slightest shit talking
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TL;DR will there be a warning first or just an automatic ban. Most forums will at least include a pm from a mod warning them of the rules that they are breaking. If they still don't listen then they are banned.
    TL;DR will there be a warning first or just an automatic ban. Most forums will at least include a pm from a mod warning them of the rules that they are breaking. If they still don't listen then they are banned.

we will try and let the forumer know beforehand. also, we do ask each of the other mods advice if the action is questionable.
    nice to see one asshurt mod can go on a one man banning crusade without even so much as discussing it with another mod
    edited April 2011
    CF, I'll give you an example. A forum user spends a couple pages of a post calling another forumer names. you decide to PM a mod that is on and let them know that you don't like what the forum user is doing. the mod reads over the couple pages of posts and finds that even though there are a couple pages of posts giving another forum user crap, nothing sticks out as something that is genuinely personal / hateful. in that case, the mod would probably choose to send the user a PM just asking him / her to tone it down a bit. the user responds by complying, no ban is made, everyone is happy
    lol thats some bullshit right there. if that was true Erik wouldn't be banned
    Erik was given every opportunity to stop. mods talked behind the scenes when the decision was made and agreed on the ban. wasn't one mod on a power trip

edited April 2011
    Erik was given every opportunity to stop. mods talked behind the scenes when the decision was made and agreed on the ban. wasn't one mod on a power trip

i read everything that was said to Erik when he sent it to me. it was a bullshit power trip move because he was voicing his opinion.

i wanna see what bullshit excuse you have for defending this one

What tim said to him was a personal grudge against erik

i read everything that was said to Erik when he sent it to me. it was a bullshit power trip move because he was voicing his opinion.

i wanna see what bullshit excuse you have for defending this one
    with Erik, it goes beyond what was said in this thread. like we said, this has been weeks of discussions between the mods.