Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Who is your favorite person that happens to be vegan? Cannibal Corpse?

:/
    are u thinking of cattle decapitation?
    well then who in CC is a vegan?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Do you ever look back at your yearbooks from highschool? -- Yep

Least favorite pizza topping? -- Veggies

Most overrated band of all time? -- Sublime

Least favorite band to play at Mayhem Fest? -- Walls of Jericho

Current mode of transportation? -- 2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Which forumer would you say hast he worst taste in music? -- Either Ed or Chew

Favorite meme? -- Asshole Jesus or Fuck Yea

What's one animal that terrifies you?

Have you ever called a black person a "nigger"? -- Yeah, but he's my friend so he was cool with it.

Who is your favorite person that happens to be vegan? Travis Ryan from Cattle Decapitation
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Distance are you vegan? Because you were my answer to the my favorite vegan person question lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i have no problem with it, ive just never heard them say anything about it and u didnt really give a source of them agreeing to it so im still gonna assume there not at the moment.. not trying to be confrontational just skeptical..
    and no, Jakey, i'm vegetarian. i don't drink milk or eat eggs but i eat stuff with em in it. cheese is so nom, it's hard to give up.
    I see. Well, close enough for me, I don't know any vegans. I lurve cheese tooz.
    eh still dont believe it but not really a big deal...
    lol i said its not a big deal, i waz just curiouz thats all :bz
    1. why is dissy so mean?

ill make more later....
    question 2

2. why does dayna stick her nose in other peepz business?
    what is this, i dont even
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? dunno
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? yes is properly taxed but will still has DUI limits
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? maybe
    4. Dog or cat? dog
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? lose a finger
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? yes
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? very
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. none?
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? "love you" to whoevers aroun d
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? that wouldn't happen. i couldn't do that to an animal.
    they call me NOLA for a reason gawwwsh
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Super Mario World!
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No.
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Probably.
    4. Dog or cat? Cat!
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Go bald. Then I can wear pretty wigs all the time.
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Most definitely.
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? I have the option to, but what the fuck am I going to use it for?
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. How about no?
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? WHY WOULD YOU FROST A CAKE WITH YOUR BUTT?!
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? D:

Why not? D:

Why not? D:
    I only like power/viking metal, really.

Well, I do like other sub-genres of metal, that's why I go to shows with Arlo. Just not nearly as much. :-))