Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hoods. Hook us up brah
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    can we get some new non skully questions.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

7. Ever take a dump and your shit was a different color? - Apparently I only shit rainbows and glitter <_>
    interesting :-? ......tell me more 8->
    Some people think that females only shit out rainbows and glitter....cuz it's just not possible our shit is just that..shit
    Marc <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no more skully questions. 9 out of 10 are always about things going in or out of the butt
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    no more skully questions. 9 out of 10 are always about things going in or out of the butt
    :))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    at least my questions bring laughs and start interesting conversations about poop :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i find other topics more interesting then poop
    edited May 2011
    ***NEW QUESTIONS***

1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game?
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now?
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down?
    4. Dog or cat?
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing?
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system?
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license?
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres.
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too?

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Super Tecmo Bowl
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? wat
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? No. I actually know a girl like that. sad story she had lupus
    4. Dog or cat? Neither but if i had to have one i'd say cat
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger on your choosing? grrrr bald I guess
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? No
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? Pretty cool
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Thrash
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? I love you to my wife and keeds

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?
    nofucksgiven.jpg
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Wizards and Warriors
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? Yes. I would make Crack/Smack/Meth/Pot/LSD/etc all legal. the drug war would end.
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Probably not, but if it had been a long while, maybe.
    4. Dog or cat? Dog. Dogs help get you more hookups then cats.
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Debating my left pinky, but I'll probably go with bald. a shaved head look is probably better then the missing finger look.

6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? fuck yes. My k-12 school sucked. the teachers gave zero fucks about teaching.

7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? A life goal. I really want this. so it would be cool as fuck.

8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Death. No contest.

9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? My fam. Tell everyone I love them, and how proud I am of who they are and what they will become.

I'm visibility shaken by this. I don't know why I did that!!! I'm a good person! Why did I turn it over in the first place!!! I'm such an asshole X(
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? - ExciteBikes
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? - yes, along with raping babies
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? - no
    4. Dog or cat? - i love both
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? - bald
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? - no, i hate school
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? - not at all, i dont want to fly a plane
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. - so tough....Death i guess
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? - "Show me your tits." to any hot girl
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? - Because im waiting for it to cook so i can eat it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Super Mario World
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No, I would only legalize weed
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Nope
    4. Dog or cat? I have 2 cats
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger on your choosing? Bald
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Depends
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? Pretty cool
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Black
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? I'd tell Marc that even though he drives me literally crazy, I love him with all my heart and I'm sorry..

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? Because I'm dead and in limbo?
    imageimage
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? I'd tell Marc that even though he drives me literally crazy, I love him with all my heart and I'm sorry..
    Oh whatever. I know what it's like for death to happen and not tell someone you love how you feel. I wouldn't make that mistake again even though it's obvious I didn't die before
    imageimage
    Oh whatever. I know what it's like for death to happen and not tell someone you love how you feel. I wouldn't make that mistake again even though it's obvious I didn't die before
    it's cool. I wasnt trying to be mean, just taken back by your answer. >:D<
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Tecmo Super Bowl
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? prolly not
    4. Dog or cat? kitteh
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? go bald
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? more like college school system, high school was fine
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? kinda cool, seems like a lot of work tho
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Death
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? i would prob say "well isnt this funny" which are Doc Holidays famous last words and to whoever was there

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? cuz im mean :p
    It's ok..it's hard to tell whether something is meant to be sarcastic, mean or whatever through the interwebs unless it's obvious >:D<
    imageimage

6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? more like college school system, high school was fine
    Couldn't it be that the public school system didnt adequately prepare you for the challenges of a college education? Passing you through the K-12 system to give you a diploma doesn't really mean jack shit if you aren't prepared enough for higher education (assuming you wanted to go that route which you did).
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    nope, my high school education was fine, no one was pushing there own personal agenda and just teaching what they felt was important there... plus my high school teachers werent all hippie preaching loving douchebagzz
    That's cool. I feel as if my HS passed me along when I really didnt understand some of the material. And then when I got to college where I was expected to know that shit, I wasnt all that prepared. I picked up the slack, but I know my k-12 school system put me at a disadvantage to other college students. We moved when I was 16, and my brothers HS was 100x better then mine. they actually taught there.