Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Oh well of course I'd get my license first. :-))

Ellies are not known for their flying.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Prolly Super Mario World for the SNES
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? Yes
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? No, that's just weird
    4. Dog or cat? I love cats but I'll go with dogs here.
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Lose a finger
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? I suppose
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? I'd love it
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Progressive
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? I would be helping damn it!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new q's?
    you make em again... you had some good ones last time :-bd
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Zombies ate my Neighbor (Snes)
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Nope
    4. Dog or cat? Dogs
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Lose a finger
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Not Really
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? It'd be kickass
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Prog
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? "That makes me a saaaaaaad panda"
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? I'd help. Why the fuck wouldnt i?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    new questions

1. whats the longest relationship you have been in.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick.

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now.

4.Do you smoke cigs?

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer.

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend?

10. Burgers or hotdogs
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 2.5 years

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. real world...they don't do shit but drink and theres always hot chicks...what more could you want

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. i just started watching entourage...funny as fuck

4.Do you smoke cigs? yep 10 years now :(

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. Fall...i love football

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show...well i have to pick me, matt, jay, george,Marc....as far as chicks, Dayna, bianca, Distance, BT, and Britt

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year...i really really wanna go back to school

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. probably mayhem...and just hanging out with my friends

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? supposed to go camping

10. Burgers or hotdogs...i love both but you can't turn down a good burger
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. 6 months :(
    2. Jersey Shore
    3. The Event
    4. No
    5. Spring, like right now ish. It's beautiful here without being too hot. I like early June too.
    6. Jay, Me, Erik, Wake, Santana, Courtney, Bianca, Leah, Katia and Cheeze
    7. Complete my high school bucket list. Basically I have two more girls to fuck and I have to do a 20+ hr road trip.
    8. Getting a job and seeing if I can still smoke weed.
    9. It's Tuesday. It's a little early. Weekends and weekdays are pretty much the same for me now though.
    10. Hamburguesas.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    1.Whats the longest relationship you have been in? 6 years
    2.If you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? If they brought FEAR back that, but I guess Real World
    3.What Tv show are you stuck on now? None
    4.Do you smoke cigs? Every now and again
    5.Whats your favorite time of the year and why? The fall cuz it reminds me of good times, has pretty colors, it's Halloween time and the smell of the leaves. I just love it

6.Who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? That's hard...uh..Distance, Bianca, Britt, Courtney and Dayna..Jaycup, Alex, Marc, Ed and George.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Be a better person
    8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? Nothing really lol. Maybe get my tan on
    9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Not that I am aware of
    10.Burgers or hotdogs? Hotdogs
    imageimage
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 10 1/2 years

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. Jersey Shore *fistpumps*

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. Modern Family

4.Do you smoke cigs? nope, I did for a decade and quit about a year ago :D

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. Fall, I just like the cool weather...

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show... Roomates: Bianca & Erik, Brittz & Catz, Marc & Leah, Me, Razor, Distance, Dayna can all share a room :>

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year.. get my truck back on the road

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. This is Hardcore

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? nope

10. Burgers or hotdogs burgers

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I would have chose Erik but he's too damn young. He'd fuck up partyin' time
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in? 7 months

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? I'd go on Jersey Shore just to punch some bitches

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? Umm...

4.Do you smoke cigs? No

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why? February...it's cold

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? I don't feel like thinking that hard

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Hmm.....loose 15lbs

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? A few shows

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Nope

10. Burgers or hotdog?s Burgers
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show... Roomates: Brittz & Catz,

I fucking hate you right now.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. - 2 months :-))

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. - idk, maybe Ghost Hunters

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. - The Killing

4.Do you smoke cigs? - Yes

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. - Summer, chicks wear less cloathing. and theres lots of a good metal shows.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show - Distance, Monicaa, Ellie, Britt, Dayna - Me, George, CF, Nola, Arlo

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year - dont have one

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. - concerts

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? - no

10. Burgers or hotdogs - Bacon cheeseburgers!

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show... Roomates: Brittz & Catz,

I fucking hate you right now.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. like 3 months

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. AWWW YEAAAAAA

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. Workaholics. Tight Butthole

4.Do you smoke cigs? god no

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. summer becuz its not winter

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show Erik, Bianca, Alec, Distance, George, Jay, Ed, Ape, Dawn, and Catz

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year Move to rhode island with my cousin

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. mayhemfest, goin to the jersey shore

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? i dont think so but the weekend after im goin campin for the first time

10. Burgers or hotdogs Hot Dogs but i only eatz Nathan Hot Dogz the rest suck
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in -- A year

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. -- Jersey Shore. I'd be in the background of every scene making fun of the cast.

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. -- Been stuck on Entourage for almost two years now.

4.Do you smoke cigs? -- Nope

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. -- Winter, because summer here sucks.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show -- Girls: Bianca, Dissy, Dayna, Leah and Katia... guys: Myself, Gulch, Chuck, Erik and Wine.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year -- Make it to 35 shows.

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. -- Interviewing Deftones/DEP/In Flames and seeing Bianca again :)

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? -- Not that I can see.

10. Burgers or hotdogs -- Cheeseburgers.
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. What's the longest relationship you have been in? Married 7 years.

2. If you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? Amazing Race

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? NFL

4.Do you smoke cigs? nope.

5. Whats your favorite time of the year and why? Christmas. I like cheer and presents.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? I don't watch reality so I wouldnt care.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Get an A in my first master of EE class.

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? Swimming in my pool.

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? not that I can think of. maybe my son's baseball game if it doesnt rain.

10. Burgers or hotdogs? burgers.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in? My current one, one year and a week.

2. if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? Amazing Race, for sure.

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? None, really.

4. Do you smoke cigs? Nope.

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why? Autumn, the weather and scenery is beautiful.

6. who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? George, Ape, Erik, Will, and Jay...Myself, Leah, Britt, Bianca, and Katia.

7. What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Get a job.

8. What are you most looking forward to this summer? All the concerts I have lined up, and being able to see my man more.

9. Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Friday if it doesn't rain I'm going to the car cruise with my boyfriend, but other than that I have no clue.

10. Burgers or hotdogs? Neither. :c
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2. if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? Amazing Race, for sure.
    totally. I was surprised I was the first one to say this. who wouldnt want to see the world?