Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? the first mario

2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? no. fuck that. just weed

3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? I'll fuck them by throwing them in the river

4. Dog or cat? dog

5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? go bald, i already shave my head regularly

6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? .....

7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? pretty cool

8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. progressive

9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? tell my girl what she means to me...

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? i have to take a piss...
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Kirby

2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No.

3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? No

4. Dog or cat? Cat

5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Lose a finger of my choosing

6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? No.

7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? Pretty damn sweet

8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Progressive Blackened Deathrash

9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? The Game

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? I want to eat it. I've heard it tastes like chicken.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Super Mario.
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? Hell no.
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Haha. nahh.
    4. Dog or cat? Dog.
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Bald.
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? No.
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Progressive.
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? Probably something to my daughter.

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? This is a stupid fucking question
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? This is a stupid fucking question
    -1 point for not getting the reference. It is from blade runner which is defiantly not a stupid fucking movie. B-)
    George <_>
    :-??
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    -1 point for not getting the reference. It is from blade runner which is defiantly not a stupid fucking movie. B-)
    Yeah? I don't give a fuck. ;)
    new qz....
    my questions no good?

new qz....
    my questions no good?

no, theyre fine... just need new ones...
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lame questions are lame L-)
    CF.....y u so mean? L-)
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Super Mario.
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No.
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? No.
    4. Dog or cat? Cat.
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Lose a finger.
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? A little?
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Death.
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? "Bitch, make me a sandwich" to whoever is closest.

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? It's not me, but an evil clone.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    . All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? - Zelda
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? - no
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? -no
    4. Dog or cat? -either... as long is the cat is fat n dumb
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? - lose a finger of my choosing
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? -eh, not really
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? -very cool
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. - progressive blackened death-thrash. lol
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? - nice shot at the shooter

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? - IDK, i'd help it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? - Gonna have to go with Super Mario too.

2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? - Yep.

3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? - Yikes... no.

4. Dog or cat? - Dog

5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? - lose a finger

6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? - Went to private school

7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? - I hate flying with all of my being.

8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. - Progressive

9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? - Shoot me again, pansy (to the shooter)

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? - The FUCK? I WOULD help.
    I love winning with women