Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    2. if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? Amazing Race, for sure.
    totally. I was surprised I was the first one to say this. who wouldnt want to see the world?
    and for free, more or less! It'd be the most amazing experience ever.
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... their contest are almost always rad too. I never see anything that I am like "No way i'm doing that". I'd pretty much want to do all road blocks and what not. it seems like fun.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    yeah that show would be kickass to be on
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you're going to have to climb out on the tallest bridge in Australia and bungee. Sweet! sign me up.

You have to eat this entire swiss chocolate fondue. Sweet Sign me up.

You have to ride motorcycles around the city collecting restaurant cards. Sweet. sign me up.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 2.5 years. My 1st and so far only relationship

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. Jack Roush's "Racing for the Ride" which no longer exists

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. River Monsters and Swamp People

4.Do you smoke cigs? No

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. NASCAR season. I fucking love nascar lol

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show Erik, Bianca, Alex, Wake, George, Distance, Catz, Leah, Britt, Katia

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year Get a fucking job

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. Mayhem, and the NASCAR race I'm going to in New Hampshire

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? seeing my girlfriend for the weekend

10. Burgers or hotdogs Burgers
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in? - 5 months.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? - I hate reality tv shows

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? - House and Tosh.0

4.Do you smoke cigs? - No

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why? Fall, all the best concerts come around in the fall.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? - I don't care.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? - Get a job

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. Mayhem and I'm going to Atlanta.

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? - Go jam with Uppercunt \m/

10. Burgers or hotdogs? - Burgers
    inb4lists
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in? 2 years.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? No idea, I don't watch reality tv shows.

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? Attack of the Show.

4.Do you smoke cigs? Nope.

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why? Summer, no school.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? George, Alex, Jay, Brad, Skully, Dayna, Bianca, Courtney, Britt, Leah.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Get in better shape.

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? Hanging out and going to concerts.

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Not yet.

10. Burgers or hotdogs? Burgers.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in? 8 years.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? No idea, I don't watch reality tv shows.

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? A GAME OF THRONES.

4.Do you smoke cigs? SOMETIMES.

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why? WINTER, I HATE HEAT.

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? George, Alex, Jay, Brad, MYSELF, Dayna, Bianca, Courtney, Britt, Leah.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? GET A GOOD JOB IN SF.

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? CREATING AWESOME MUSIC WITH MY NEW BAND SCORIA.

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? RED DEAD REDEMPTION.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in? Never been in one.

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now? Can't say I'm stuck on one.

4.Do you smoke cigs? No.

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why? Fall, marching band and college football season :D

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? Too difficult.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Get my GPA up, improve as a person, friend, and student

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? Making that paper and going to concerts....especially Mayhem :D

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Nope.

10. Burgers or hotdogs? Hot dogs
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how old are you, jay?

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I will be 21 in September.
    why you no has relationship?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. - 10 months

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. - umm... idk

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. - Ren and Stimpy, Robotech, Two and a Half Men, Ghost Adventures, and Pawn Stars

4.Do you smoke cigs? - nope

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. - none

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show - uh... tough

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year - record a demo with my band, and a solo album

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer. - free time and concerts

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? - playing at my school's graduation

10. Burgers or hotdogs - burgers

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Because it hasn't worked out yet.....
    Because it hasn't worked out yet.....
    i hear ya. i've never had a relationship last longer then 2 months. its been 7.5 years since my last relationship and that one only lasted a week LOL
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    It'll be 2 years in September since my last one.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    A week is more like a few dates then a relationship lol
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    1. whats the longest relationship you have been in. 5 years.

2.if you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick. Idk D:

3. What Tv show are you stuck on now. Keeping up Appearances, Adventure Time and Regular Show

4.Do you smoke cigs? On occasion when I'm drinking.

5. whats your favorite time of the year and why. Summer time~ Going to the beach doing beachy things!

6.who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? Nola, Catz, Erik, Facefuck, Jay, Distance, Bianca, Leah, Razor, and Britt.

7.What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? Lose some weight.

8.What are you most looking forward to this summer? A-KON YEAHHHHH BABY

9.Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Going clubbin' with one of my besties. :3c

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Whats the longest relationship you have been in? 3 years this Oct.

If you had to be on a reality tv show which one would you pick? Tough Enough

What TV show are you stuck on now? River Monsters

Do you smoke cigs? Nope

Whats your favorite time of the year and why? Summer. Beaches, nice weather around the country on the most part for traveling.

Who are the ten people (5 chicks, 5 dudes) you would pick to be on a Metaluprising reality show? Nola/Jay/Eric/Marc/Ed and Distance/Court/Bianca/Dayna/Britt. For Distance's sake, I would avoid putting Catz on the show.

What is one goal you want to accomplish by the end of the year? To convince my girlfriend to finally come skydive with me.

What are you most looking forward to this summer? U2

Any plans for the upcoming weekend? Party like usual.

Burgers or hotdogs? Burgers.
    A week is more like a few dates then a relationship lol
    i was 17 at the time. we didnt go on any dates we just decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend from the start. actually, now that you mention it, i've never been on a date :-(