Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Power metuhls?
    :X
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Too many
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? Not all of them.
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Maybe. That would make a cool story
    4. Dog or cat? Cat!
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Finger
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Yea
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? Pretty cool?
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. For what?
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? I regret nothing. (To whoever is there)
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

What kind of sadistic fuck do you think I am?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. How about no?
    Why not? D:
    I only like power/viking metal, really.

I am disappoint.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    edited May 2011
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Nintendo sucks, but Goldeneye was amazing
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No.
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? maybe
    4. Dog or cat? Dogs!
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? bald
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? nope
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? Fuck yes!
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Trash
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? I'd tell my girlfriend Jen that I love her and greatly enjoyed our time together. And I'd ask her to tell me family that I loved them.

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? i don't like turtles
    they call me NOLA for a reason gawwwsh
    Okay can someone explain to me what Nola means? i've held that back long enough.

inb4youmustbenewhere
    Nola = mad
    Why? Just a strange way to say mad lol

thanks btw
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Umm...
    2. You're president and it's up to you- All illegal drugs are legal now? No
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Doubtful.
    4. Dog or cat? Cat
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Loose a finger.
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Sometimes
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? Oh Odin, you don't want that to happen.
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Thrash.
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it too? "Fuck. Well, this sucks." No idea who to.
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? I'd help. Fuck your question.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited May 2011
    Well, I do like other sub-genres of metal, that's why I go to shows with Arlo. Just not nearly as much. :-))
    wait........... are you and arlo dating or something????

:-"
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. How about no?
    Why not? D:
    I only like power/viking metal, really.

\m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? Blades Of Steel
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? No
    4. Dog or cat? Cat
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Bald
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Don't care
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? What's cooler than being cool?
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. Thrash.
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it to? AVENGE ME!!!!!! (to the sky)
    10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that? Because you touch yourself at night
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    New questions yet?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Well, I do like other sub-genres of metal, that's why I go to shows with Arlo. Just not nearly as much. :-))
    wait........... are you and arlo dating or something????

:-"
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. All time favorite Nintendo Entertainment System game? I don't even know
    3. You meet someone who's cute except they have no arms and no legs. They want to fuck. You down? Not sure how I would just fuck a torso, it'd be strange, so probably no.
    4. Dog or cat? Dog
    5. Would you rather go bald, or lose a finger of your choosing? Whole finger? Probably bald.
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Yes, don't get me started.
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? It's a life goal of mine too. I think it would make the world seem so much smaller, just like driving did.
    8. Death, Black, Trash, or progressive. Pick one of these genres. The cream of the crop black metal is the best of all genres, however there's more depth in death metal.
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it to? All of a sudden, I miss everyone.

10. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

The tortoise will look up at me and scream "Help me!" and I will look back and whisper "no."
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The tortoise will look up at me and scream "Help me!" and I will look back and whisper "no."
    Who wines the Wineman?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    6. Do you feel short changed from the public school system? Yes, don't get me started.
    totally.

7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? It's a life goal of mine too. I think it would make the world seem so much smaller, just like driving did.
    Totally feel the exact same way. My friend just told me that he started pilots lessons, bought three planes, and bought a hanger. He told me all about hangers and such which was very interesting. My jealously was sky high of him after that story. Yes... I must become a pilot someday to have more freedom.

:-)) best answer to this question yet!
    9. You are shot and your death is imminent. Your last words and who do you say it to? AVENGE ME!!!!!! (to the sky)
    :-)) Red Dawn quote?
    7. How cool would it be if you could get a pilots license? I have the option to, but what the fuck am I going to use it for?
    For starters... Think how much smaller the world became when you learned to drive. The amount of freedom you received from that. Airplanes are the next step and just as dramatic. How cool would it be to on a whim you want to fly to vegas. hop in your plane and in a few hours you are there.

If you have the option to do it.... dont pass it up. you never known, it could even save your life.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    If only I owned a plane. D:
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I only had a brain... :/
    If only I owned a plane. D:
    Well, it's probably better to have your license before you actually own a plane. It's not like you can take it out by yourself to practice. Unlike cars, when you learn to fly you can only fly with your instructor, you have to have so many hours, and pass so many tests. It is not as easy as getting a car license.

My friend just bought a hanger on an airport. It is a lot like apartments. He owns the building and can use the runway anytime he wants but he doesnt own the land. He only has to pay like maybe 100 dollars a year for HOA fees (but it is called something different). Anyways, when he gets his license, he will be able to see the world.

Im totally jealous.