Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That blows. One of my friends got bit in the leg by one at the park where the original haunted house I worked at is located. She caught it just in time and they told her if they would have waited much longer it's possible her leg could have been amputated
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Pearl Jam, Nirvana, U2, are all vastly overrated.

No I will not. [-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

No I will not. [-(
    >:-)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Do you ever look back at your yearbooks from highschool? very rarely
    Least favorite pizza topping? mushrooms
    Most overrated band of all time? Iron Maiden
    Least favorite band to play at Mayhem Fest? Norma Jean
    Current mode of trasportation? Jetta
    Which forumer would you say hast he worst taste in music? Erik
    Favorite meme? the anteater cmon at me bro throwing a chair at that late nite diner thing
    What's one animal that terrifies you? spider i guess
    Have you ever called a black person a "nigger"? not to his face, maybe nigga..
    Who is your favorite person that happens to be vegan? thats an oxymoron
    edited May 2011
    I'm still waiting for a reason for why Iron Maiden is more overrated than Metallica, Nirvana, Nickelback, AC/DC, etc....you know, bands that actually get radio airplay and media attention....

No I will not. [-(
    >:)
    [-X
    I'm still waiting for a reason for why Iron Maiden is more overrated than Metallica, Nirvana, Nickelback, AC/DC, etc....you know, bands that actually get radio airplay and media attention....
    I think if anything, they're underrated
    edited May 2011
    Metallica has written way better songs so they deserve more airplay, even if they made some shitty albums
    nickelback just plain blows so thats a cope out answer, no respectable person is putting them as like there fav artist
    ac/dc is very overrated as well they are up there
    You can be overrated and still be good. Metallica is one of my favorite bands and I openly admit they are overrated. Same with Nirvana. Pearl Jam however.... [-(
    edited May 2011
    i dont rate overrated by having a million little teeny boopers who know jack shit about music loving you, i rate it by people who actually know what theyre talking about put a corny embarassing band as the all time best band
    edited May 2011
    And no one outside of metal circles would even put Iron Maiden in their top 10, which is why they are not overrated. :-| Fuck, even Rush is a more acceptable answer, even though they're not overrated either.
    i think we just have different definitions of overrated.....in your overrated sense then yes nickelback is prob the most overrated band of all time
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Rush is no King Crimson
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you ever look back at your yearbooks from highschool? I'm living it, bitch
    Least favorite pizza topping? mushrooms, by far
    Most overrated band of all time? Metallica
    Least favorite band to play at Mayhem Fest? Suicide Silence
    Current mode of trasportation? 2001 VW Passat
    Which forumer would you say hast he worst taste in music? hmm...can't say I'd be caught dead listening to most of what arlo listens to.
    Favorite meme? challenge accepted
    What's one animal that terrifies you? I'm getting over my fear of bees, which is a huge step for me. I don't know, anymore.
    Have you ever called a black person a "nigger"? no
    Who is your favorite person that happens to be vegan? Some member of some band
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    1. Ever spy on someone? - Sorta, i can't remember if me and my friends were high or not but we were walkin' around this condo development and i walked passed this guy's condo and out of the corner of my eye i saw something weird, i looked into his window and he was dancing around playing air guitar and had a bunch of empty beer cans on the floor :-)) and i told my friends and we sat there and watched him for a min. or so lol
    2. Ever have sex with a piece of fruit? - no lol
    3. Ever chug a whole bottle of ex lax? - Yes, by accident. when i was about 16 i was at a friends house and some other friends came over and told me it was an energy drink and told me to chug it and i did but their plan backfired cause nothing happened to me lol. i took a small dump the next day and it kinda burned a little but that was it lol.
    4. Ever shove anything strange up your ass? - no
    5. Ever stick it in da pooper or have it stuck in your pooper? - no
    6. Do you cry when you masturbate? - yes because im....
    7. Ever take a dump and your shit was a different color? - sorta, i wiped my ass once and it was brown and dark green. i ate a lot of vegetables like broccoli and stuff at the time. another time it was brown and orange from eating a lot of carrots.
    8. Ever try to light one of your own farts? - yes, i farted on a candle once...............nothing happened :-(
    9. Ever try to get away from the cops and end up in a high speed chase? - no but it looks fun as hell
    10. Did you answer those questions honestly? - No, i lied on question 6, i dont cry when i masturbate
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    1. Ever spy on someone? - ONLY WHEN MASTURBATING
    2. Ever have sex with a piece of fruit? - YES, ORANGE SOAKED IN WATER FOR 8 HOURS
    3. Ever chug a whole bottle of ex lax? - ??
    5. Ever stick it in da pooper or have it stuck in your pooper? - U NO DAT
    6. Do you cry when you masturbate? - OF COURSE, WHO DOES NOT?
    7. Ever take a dump and your shit was a different color? - THEN WHAT?
    8. Ever try to light one of your own farts? - NO
    9. Ever try to get away from the cops and end up in a high speed chase? - YES, BUT IT WAS ON FOOT AND I GOT AWAY
    10. Did you answer those questions honestly? - ALL TRUTH
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    1. Ever spy on someone? - if you count checking out a chicks FB a few times in one day then sure i guess

2. Ever have sex with a piece of fruit? - nah...contemplated it when i was younger tho...i would have went with veggies tho

3. Ever chug a whole bottle of ex lax? - no

4. Ever shove anything strange up your ass? - i had this chick try and talk me into letting her put ice cubes up my but while she jerked me off but i passed

5. Ever stick it in da pooper or have it stuck in your pooper? - nope :(

6. Do you cry when you masturbate? - tears of joy

7. Ever take a dump and your shit was a different color? - yes neon green

8. Ever try to light one of your own farts? - um there is video of it happening some where

9. Ever try to get away from the cops and end up in a high speed chase? - nope running from cops is stupid

10. Did you answer those questions honestly? - ALL TRUTH
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    1. Ever spy on someone? - no
    2. Ever have sex with a piece of fruit? - shane tried to use a cucumber
    3. Ever chug a whole bottle of ex lax? - ewww no
    4. Ever shove anything strange up your ass? - 20 oz mt dew bottle
    5. Ever stick it in da pooper or have it stuck in your pooper? - i receive, yes
    6. Do you cry when you masturbate? - no
    7. Ever take a dump and your shit was a different color? - yes.
    8. Ever try to light one of your own farts? - NO
    9. Ever try to get away from the cops and end up in a high speed chase? - no
    10. Did you answer those questions honestly? -yes
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    1. Ever spy on someone? - no
    2. Ever have sex with a piece of fruit? - no
    3. Ever chug a whole bottle of ex lax? - no
    5. Ever stick it in da pooper or have it stuck in your pooper? - no
    6. Do you cry when you masturbate? - no... dont masturbate
    7. Ever take a dump and your shit was a different color? - no, just brown
    8. Ever try to light one of your own farts? - nope
    9. Ever try to get away from the cops and end up in a high speed chase? - nope
    10. Did you answer those questions honestly? - sure did
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?