Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FDA considers banning Menthol in cigarettes

123457»

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    But this is a free country and smokers have rights too.
    wrong, your rights are what the government tells you they are. not a popular opinion but its the reality.
    Which is what's wrong. This country isn't free anymore and is becoming something like a monster
    it never was free, freedom is just a curtain for a different type of control.

I'M FREE
    I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT WITH WHOM EVER I WANT
    you're not charlie sheen

OH

BUT I AM.

WINNING!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    they won't throw you out, but that's the last time you'll be seeing a show there. gotta decide whats more important. also they make it so everyone under 21 has to pay 10 bucks to get back in if they go to smoke, which makes me lol every time i see a kid try to bitch the bouncers out about it. they never win btw
    That's the kind of venue I just wouldn't go to. Even now and I don't smoke.
    you can get away with so much shit there. i've even hopped up on stage and started headbanging with the lead singer for about a min before i jumped back down. no one cared

At.the White Rabbit you can do more then that...and smoke lol
    good for your lungs then. i'll take my no smoking venue anyday
    I love the smell of cig smoke so I love it. Also, my lungs are mine and I can do what I please with them
    that you can but you reap what you sow, one day when you have to wear an oxygen tube everywhere you go you might regret that decision
    Naw..i know enough people that have smoked a pack a day for over 40 years and don't have to do that. I'm sure second hand smoke is going to do that to me...yup
    and every snowflake is alike...
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    also they used to have it that if you weren't 21 and went out you weren't allowed back in...period. so the 10 buck thing was actually a step up.
    every venue i've ever been to has the "once you leave the venue you're not allowed back in" rule. which is another reason why i smoke inside if i can get away with it.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited March 2011
    also they used to have it that if you weren't 21 and went out you weren't allowed back in...period. so the 10 buck thing was actually a step up.
    every venue i've ever been to has the "once you leave the venue you're not allowed back in" rule. which is another reason why i smoke inside if i can get away with it.
    over 21 you can go in and out like a boss
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    they won't throw you out, but that's the last time you'll be seeing a show there. gotta decide whats more important. also they make it so everyone under 21 has to pay 10 bucks to get back in if they go to smoke, which makes me lol every time i see a kid try to bitch the bouncers out about it. they never win btw
    That's the kind of venue I just wouldn't go to. Even now and I don't smoke.
    you can get away with so much shit there. i've even hopped up on stage and started headbanging with the lead singer for about a min before i jumped back down. no one cared

At.the White Rabbit you can do more then that...and smoke lol
    good for your lungs then. i'll take my no smoking venue anyday
    I love the smell of cig smoke so I love it. Also, my lungs are mine and I can do what I please with them
    that you can but you reap what you sow, one day when you have to wear an oxygen tube everywhere you go you might regret that decision
    Naw..i know enough people that have smoked a pack a day for over 40 years and don't have to do that. I'm sure second hand smoke is going to do that to me...yup
    and every snowflake is alike...
    You fucks just bitch too much. The air back home is shit so I could get issues from that before second hand smoke in venues does anything to me.
    imageimage
    No place I've been to is like that. You leave, you leave. Want to smoke? Duck down and hide but here...it's what I call a free venue
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    No place I've been to is like that. You leave, you leave. Want to smoke? Duck down and hide but here...it's what I call a free venue
    thats why volume 11 is awesome. buy some shit and wanna take it to your car? no prob. i bring soda with me and when i get thirsty i go to my car in between sets to get some
    Can't even do that at any venue I've been to. To me, that's just weird
    imageimage
    i've been to about 15 venues. V11 owns the rest of em
    Lol seems that way
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    i think we need to have a group
    {Upload|5450}
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    {Upload|5452} 8-X %%-
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Such an angry thread....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage