Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FDA considers banning Menthol in cigarettes

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ahhh nothing is better than watching smokers cry as their so called freedom is slowly chipped away
    actually there is one thing, its watching people get butt hurt about smoking. i dont even know why people care to be honest. if you dont like smoking then just dont smoke. not tryin' to sound like a deuche here, but i honestly dont understand why people care if people they dont even know are smoking.
    they care cause your slowly killling everyone around you when you smoke
    i have a hard time buying that and the whole second hand smoke is worse then actually smoking thing. for example, if im talkin' to a friend and im smoking, im directly inhaling the smoke, he would just be breathing in a little bit therefore im inhaling way more smoke then he is. it just doesn't make sense to me. btw, i always walk away from people when i smoke a cigarette just in case they dont like smoke, im not a deuche lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ahhh nothing is better than watching smokers cry as their so called freedom is slowly chipped away
    actually there is one thing, its watching people get butt hurt about smoking. i dont even know why people care to be honest. if you dont like smoking then just dont smoke. not tryin' to sound like a deuche here, but i honestly dont understand why people care if people they dont even know are smoking.
    i have a hard time buying that and the whole second hand smoke is worse then actually smoking thing. for example, if im talkin' to a friend and im smoking, im directly inhaling the smoke, he would just be breathing in a little bit therefore im inhaling way more smoke then he is. it just doesn't make sense to me. btw, i always walk away from people when i smoke a cigarette just in case they dont like smoke, im not a deuche lol.
    um that little thing on the end of the cig on the opposite end that you lite is called a filter
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    they chould go back to just selling tobaco so people can smoke out of pipes, and forget all the chemical cigarette BS
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    um that little thing on the end of the cig on the opposite end that you lite is called a filter
    yeah, so? smoke is smoke. even if most of the smoke im inhaling is filtered a little bit im still breathing in more then the person standing next to me cause im the one inhaling and holding the cigarette so all the smoke coming off of the other end im breathing in too.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're breathing in more filtered smoke. They are breathing in less raw smoke.

It's like drinking a 2 cups of Kool Aid while the person next to you gets 3/4 cups of the dry powder. Sure, it's not as much, but it's the pure shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I hope this passes.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I hope this passes.
    imageimage
    pretty soon they'll ban Kool Aid, KFC, and watermelon cause black people like it.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    pretty soon they'll ban Kool Aid, KFC, and watermelon cause black people like it.
    and purple and basketball.... O_O
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dont forget welfare checks
    dont forget welfare checks
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    and 24 inch chrome spinnaz's on a car worth about 1500 bucks
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    good

i hate menthols
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    stop promoting US Gov propaganda

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    The FDA hates black people
    i hope it does
    Eh hee hee hee
    there are some who call me... tim?
    stop promoting US Gov propaganda
    FIGHT THE POWER!

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    {Upload|5308}
    Why do you guys want this passed so bad? I thought you guys were all for making your own decisions.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Thats RETARDED.

I remember my first menthol. That was the first cigarette I ever had, not counting the Marlboro Red I took a single hit off a few minutes prior.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    {Upload|5314}{Upload|5316}{Upload|5317}

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)