Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FDA considers banning Menthol in cigarettes

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    {Upload|5308}
    Why do you guys want this passed so bad? I thought you guys were all for making your own decisions.
    i am, until your decision affects the health of people around you
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    cigs should just die.

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited March 2011
    Will, don't start smoking cigs. it's bad enough you smoke hookah <_>
    Oh don't worry, I don't like them. I stay away from those. I was talking about like 2 years ago when I did that.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if i had the power to vote i would obviously not vote for it, i doesnt affect other people whethr there is menthol in cigs <_> retards...
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    {Upload|5319}
    lies.JPG 165.5K

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The FDA is a retarded. Also...alot of health groups are retarded as well. I could bet McDonalds would and should be under fire but no. Same with other foods you can buy in the store. Cigs are just an easy target because so many people in this country bitch about em
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    actually, McDonalds caught some fire in CA a little while ago. theres a county in CA that banned happy meals cause they thought happy meals encouraged kids to eat unhealthy food because of the toys.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I think that was passed in SF/around there n happy meals werent banned.
    N it was cuz of the toy, but it was more along the lines of "if you get the healthier option of the happy meal you get the toy (milk n apples instead of fries n soda).
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    {Upload|5308}
    Why do you guys want this passed so bad? I thought you guys were all for making your own decisions.
    But what if they smoke in bars and in the privacy of their own home?
    {Upload|5308}
    smoking in bars is banned in my state and smoking in your home is even worse cause your hurting the ones you love.
    {Upload|5308}
    smoking in bars is banned in my state and smoking in your home is even worse cause your hurting the ones you love.
    As a teacher once told me on the issue of banning smoking in bars, "You don't go to a bar to eat celery sticks and talk about Jesus.".

But what if you do it outside in your backyard and keep the smoke away from who ever might live with you?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my grandpa smoked inside for 40 years and everone in my family is just fine
    I had a great uncle who smoked two packs a day since he was 14, and drank large amounts of whiskey daily as well. That man lived to be 82. :-))
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cigarette smoke effects your health. period. i really hope this doesnt turn into an argument <_>
    {Upload|5308}
    As a teacher once told me on the issue of banning smoking in bars, "You don't go to a bar to eat celery sticks and talk about Jesus.".

But what if you do it outside in your backyard and keep the smoke away from who ever might live with you?
    that different but many many people don't have the common courtesy to do that so its still a problem.

good for you. my mom smoked when i was a kid and i've had bronchitis 14 times and many many upper respiratory infections.

that different but many many people don't have the common courtesy to do that so its still a problem.

I can understand your point in that case, then. :)
    cigarette smoke effects your health. period. i really hope this doesnt turn into an argument <_>
    I was honestly curious on why everyone here hates cigs so much because everyone here seems to be so in favor of making your own choices. Not trying to start anything. :3

I don't hate cigs, i used to smoke them for 8 years. Then I quit and realized how much better I felat from not smoking and how healthier I was. I am all for cigarette smoking, but just dont do it around anyone else which is pretty hard to do. My neighbors so outside and smoke everyday and their smoke blows right into my window. They should have smoking only bars or something like that cause people that donnot smoke like to go to bars too. I am for people who want to smoke, but peolpe are disrespectful about it and really donnot care as a whole how much it affects others. Not saying you or a particular person, smokers as a whole, i know i used to not give a fuck about anyone else when I was smoking. it took me quitting to realize how bad it is for your health. i used to be out of breath from a flight of stairs and whenever i was sick i couldnt breathe. i'm so happy i donnot smoke anymore.
    so does breathing teh fukkin AIR outside

[-(

blue turbins

so does breathing teh fukkin AIR outside
    maybe it does in Pittsburgh :-))
    no um serious... this whole world iz a fukkin toxic mess for carbon based life forms we're all gonna go extinct [-(

[-(

blue turbins