Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FDA considers banning Menthol in cigarettes

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i love people smaoking

ending their lifes faster is awesome
    Finally, someone get its!

know anyone died from smokin that wasnt 60-120 years old?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can understand that. With the exception of bars. I mean, come on, it's a BAR.
    yeah, but there are people that go to bars that dont smoke. Alot of people. They should have smoking bars and non smoking bars, or smokers should just smoke outside like they do now. In my area NJ, Philly, NY smoking is banned in all public places including bars and should be. If someone wants to go to a bar and drink, why should they have to breathe in unhealthy smoke all night long?
    i was fucking ecstatic when the smoking ban went into effect and i could go to shows without struggling to breathe all night
    :-)) :-)) i still smoke at shows, even at indoor venues lol. its a bitch sometimes tryin' to hide it from security lol.
    if you get caught smoking at my venue, they wont say anything but come up with a Polaroid ( ancient tek 4tw) and snap your pic and hang it up at the door mans booth, your effectively banned from ever coming back.

another reason why volume 11 > all other venues
    at first, i liked where that was going. the taking a pic and hanging it at the door like a wanted poster or something, but then you said they get banned, that sucks lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

i do lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    they won't throw you out, but that's the last time you'll be seeing a show there. gotta decide whats more important. also they make it so everyone under 21 has to pay 10 bucks to get back in if they go to smoke, which makes me lol every time i see a kid try to bitch the bouncers out about it. they never win btw
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yes, cigarette smoke effects your health. Everyone knows this and I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing it. But this is a free country and smokers have rights too. Not only that...there's alot of things everyone does that's unhealthy. Everyone always bitches about cigs and how the second hand smoke effects their health when bigger and better things can be bitched about. Slowly but surely I see bans put in more and more places...and that isn't quite free now is it. But it atleast made the non-smokers happy and you'd think they'd stop bitching but they won't be satisfied until it's made illigal. If I want to smoke, I have the damn right to. I kmow the risks and if you don't want the smoke around you, I will move a couple feet away from you. Not a problem. I'm just sick of the same argu,ent over and over. Alcohol is some unhealthy shit and ruins peoples live a whole lot more then I've seen cigs do that damage, if at all. I'd start putting restrictions on alcohol but that won't happen...no one really bitches about alcohol as much as cigs
    imageimage
    is 21 the legal age to smoke where your at or something?
    But this is a free country and smokers have rights too.
    wrong, your rights are what the government tells you they are. not a popular opinion but its the reality.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    i love people smaoking

ending their lifes faster is awesome
    I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS DIED FROM SMOKING

WHATS YOUR POINT?

My grandfather died from lung issues. Had to be put on oxygen and some other shit. But smoking wasn't the sole cause of this, it was where he worked for many many years
    imageimage
    wrong, your rights are what the government tells you they are. not a popular opinion but its the reality.
    thats why anarchy is the way to go these days lol

nope, its something my venue did to make money off the smoking ban and i find it hilarious
    they won't throw you out, but that's the last time you'll be seeing a show there. gotta decide whats more important. also they make it so everyone under 21 has to pay 10 bucks to get back in if they go to smoke, which makes me lol every time i see a kid try to bitch the bouncers out about it. they never win btw
    That's the kind of venue I just wouldn't go to. Even now and I don't smoke.
    imageimage
    nope, its something my venue did to make money off the smoking ban and i find it hilarious
    thats a deuche move.
    Which is what's wrong. This country isn't free anymore and is becoming something like a monster
    imageimage
    That's the kind of venue I just wouldn't go to. Even now and I don't smoke.
    you can get away with so much shit there. i've even hopped up on stage and started headbanging with the lead singer for about a min before i jumped back down. no one cared

Yes, cigarette smoke effects your health. Everyone knows this and I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing it. But this is a free country and smokers have rights too. Not only that...there's alot of things everyone does that's unhealthy. Everyone always bitches about cigs and how the second hand smoke effects their health when bigger and better things can be bitched about. Slowly but surely I see bans put in more and more places...and that isn't quite free now is it. But it atleast made the non-smokers happy and you'd think they'd stop bitching but they won't be satisfied until it's made illigal. If I want to smoke, I have the damn right to. I kmow the risks and if you don't want the smoke around you, I will move a couple feet away from you. Not a problem. I'm just sick of the same argu,ent over and over. Alcohol is some unhealthy shit and ruins peoples live a whole lot more then I've seen cigs do that damage, if at all. I'd start putting restrictions on alcohol but that won't happen...no one really bitches about alcohol as much as cigs
    ALL THIS IS TRUE

I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT WHAT EVER THEY WANT IN THERE BODYS

SMOKING IS GREAT TO HELP KEEP POPULATION UNDER CONTROL

IMAGE HOW MANY FUCKS WOULD BE ALIVE IS SMOKING WAS BANNED :(
    Which is what's wrong. This country isn't free anymore and is becoming something like a monster
    it never was free, freedom is just a curtain for a different type of control.
    it never was free, freedom is just a curtain for a different type of control.

I'M FREE
    I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT WITH WHOM EVER I WANT
    also they used to have it that if you weren't 21 and went out you weren't allowed back in...period. so the 10 buck thing was actually a step up.