Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FDA considers banning Menthol in cigarettes

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    no um serious... this whole world iz a fukkin toxic mess for carbon based life forms we're all gonna go extinct [-(
    No, we'll find another planet to ruin. :D
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I really cannot believe there are people out there that are gonna try to argue cigarettes not being bad for your health??? This shit just absolutely blows my fucking mind, it's like the fucking Godsmack being better then Metallica agrument, it makes no fucking sense and is borderline down-syndrome type behavior. Cmon gimme a fucking break this shit is ridiculous [-(
    I don't think that's the argument. I think it's just based on choice. Also, taking out the company would result in so many jobs being lost.
    I didnt say people shouldnt be able to smoke, I believe they should have designated place where smokers can go out and smoke all they want. Like I said theres people that want to go out too that donnot smoke.
    I can understand that. With the exception of bars. I mean, come on, it's a BAR.
    yeah, but there are people that go to bars that dont smoke. Alot of people. They should have smoking bars and non smoking bars, or smokers should just smoke outside like they do now. In my area NJ, Philly, NY smoking is banned in all public places including bars and should be. If someone wants to go to a bar and drink, why should they have to breathe in unhealthy smoke all night long?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    cigarette smoke effects your health. period. i really hope this doesnt turn into an argument <_>
    so does breathing teh fukkin AIR outside
    the normal air you breath doesn't contain over 30 concentrated carcinogens retard
    catz lungs...

{Upload|5411}
    yeah, but there are people that go to bars that dont smoke. Alot of people. They should have smoking bars and non smoking bars, or smokers should just smoke outside like they do now. In my area NJ, Philly, NY smoking is banned in all public places including bars and should be. If someone wants to go to a bar and drink, why should they have to breathe in unhealthy smoke all night long?
    i was fucking ecstatic when the smoking ban went into effect and i could go to shows without struggling to breathe all night
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I really cannot believe there are people out there that are gonna try to argue cigarettes not being bad for your health??? This shit just absolutely blows my fucking mind, it's like the fucking Godsmack being better then Metallica agrument, it makes no fucking sense and is borderline down-syndrome type behavior. Cmon gimme a fucking break this shit is ridiculous [-(
    those 2 are nothing alike lol. the first one is scientific fact, the second is a matter of opinion lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    shuddipz no one carez [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

those 2 are nothing alike lol. the first one is scientific fact, the second is a matter of opinion lol.
    theyre both fact. [-(
    theyre both fact. [-(
    godsmack > mehtallica
    i was fucking ecstatic when the smoking ban went into effect and i could go to shows without struggling to breathe all night
    :-)) :-)) i still smoke at shows, even at indoor venues lol. its a bitch sometimes tryin' to hide it from security lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    theyre both fact. [-(
    godsmack > mehtallica
    {Upload|5413}
    edited March 2011
    :-)) :-)) i still smoke at shows, even at indoor venues lol. its a bitch sometimes tryin' to hide it from security lol.
    if you get caught smoking at my venue, they wont say anything but come up with a Polaroid ( ancient tek 4tw) and snap your pic and hang it up at the door mans booth, your effectively banned from ever coming back.

another reason why volume 11 > all other venues
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    i love people smaoking

ending their lifes faster is awesome
    shuddipz no one carez [-(

[-(

blue turbins

i love people smaoking

know anyone died from smokin that wasnt 60-120 years old?

[-(

blue turbins

i love people smaoking

Finally, someone get its!