Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FDA considers banning Menthol in cigarettes

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    But this is a free country and smokers have rights too.
    wrong, your rights are what the government tells you they are. not a popular opinion but its the reality.
    Which is what's wrong. This country isn't free anymore and is becoming something like a monster
    it never was free, freedom is just a curtain for a different type of control.

I'M FREE
    I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT WITH WHOM EVER I WANT
    you're not charlie sheen
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    hey if cigz become illegal that means no taxes.... the dealer i know i already sellin hiested cigz for 20 buckz a carton the gov will just be fukkin themselves out of monaez agian

:-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    they won't throw you out, but that's the last time you'll be seeing a show there. gotta decide whats more important. also they make it so everyone under 21 has to pay 10 bucks to get back in if they go to smoke, which makes me lol every time i see a kid try to bitch the bouncers out about it. they never win btw
    That's the kind of venue I just wouldn't go to. Even now and I don't smoke.
    you can get away with so much shit there. i've even hopped up on stage and started headbanging with the lead singer for about a min before i jumped back down. no one cared

At.the White Rabbit you can do more then that...and smoke lol
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    they won't throw you out, but that's the last time you'll be seeing a show there. gotta decide whats more important. also they make it so everyone under 21 has to pay 10 bucks to get back in if they go to smoke, which makes me lol every time i see a kid try to bitch the bouncers out about it. they never win btw
    you can get away with so much shit there. i've even hopped up on stage and started headbanging with the lead singer for about a min before i jumped back down. no one cared

good for your lungs then. i'll take my no smoking venue anyday
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, cigarette smoke effects your health. Everyone knows this and I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing it. But this is a free country and smokers have rights too. Not only that...there's alot of things everyone does that's unhealthy. Everyone always bitches about cigs and how the second hand smoke effects their health when bigger and better things can be bitched about. Slowly but surely I see bans put in more and more places...and that isn't quite free now is it. But it atleast made the non-smokers happy and you'd think they'd stop bitching but they won't be satisfied until it's made illigal. If I want to smoke, I have the damn right to. I kmow the risks and if you don't want the smoke around you, I will move a couple feet away from you. Not a problem. I'm just sick of the same argu,ent over and over. Alcohol is some unhealthy shit and ruins peoples live a whole lot more then I've seen cigs do that damage, if at all. I'd start putting restrictions on alcohol but that won't happen...no one really bitches about alcohol as much as cigs
    I agree with this 100%. If people want to smoke, let them. Just keep it away from others who donot want to smoke or breathe in smoke. And it should be banned in public places but if people want to do it in the privacy of their own homes, there is no issues there with me.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Yes, cigarette smoke effects your health. Everyone knows this and I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing it. But this is a free country and smokers have rights too. Not only that...there's alot of things everyone does that's unhealthy. Everyone always bitches about cigs and how the second hand smoke effects their health when bigger and better things can be bitched about. Slowly but surely I see bans put in more and more places...and that isn't quite free now is it. But it atleast made the non-smokers happy and you'd think they'd stop bitching but they won't be satisfied until it's made illigal. If I want to smoke, I have the damn right to. I kmow the risks and if you don't want the smoke around you, I will move a couple feet away from you. Not a problem. I'm just sick of the same argu,ent over and over. Alcohol is some unhealthy shit and ruins peoples live a whole lot more then I've seen cigs do that damage, if at all. I'd start putting restrictions on alcohol but that won't happen...no one really bitches about alcohol as much as cigs
    I agree with this 100%. If people want to smoke, let them. Just keep it away from others who donot want to smoke or breathe in smoke. And it should be banned in public places but if people want to do it in the privacy of their own homes, there is no issues there with me.
    Heavy smoker right there.

shuddup hoodz just stfu

[-(

blue turbins

what if those people are smoking around their little children constantly in their own home?. cig smoke can seriously affect children's developing lungs. is that fair to the children?
    ALL THIS IS TRUE

I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT WHAT EVER THEY WANT IN THERE BODYS

SMOKING IS GREAT TO HELP KEEP POPULATION UNDER CONTROL

IMAGE HOW MANY FUCKS WOULD BE ALIVE IS SMOKING WAS BANNED :(
    That's what I say. It's kind of like population control the government legally has. Problem is people are bitching. I'm sorry world but there's too many goddamn humans on this Earth to where we're killing everything and destroying it. Can't save everyone and we shouldn't. Let people smoke and quit bitchin
    imageimage
    ALL THIS IS TRUE

That's what I say. It's kind of like population control the government legally has. Problem is people are bitching. I'm sorry world but there's too many goddamn humans on this Earth to where we're killing everything and destroying it. Can't save everyone and we shouldn't. Let people smoke and quit bitchin
    the problem with that theory is these people don't just croak quickly, they go though years and years of medical treatment trying to stay alive.

I love the smell of cig smoke so I love it. Also, my lungs are mine and I can do what I please with them
    imageimage
    ya think of the children who get to grow up and then die in wars for theyz country =;

[-(

blue turbins

what if those people are smoking around their little children constantly in their own home?. cig smoke can seriously affect children's developing lungs. is that fair to the children?
    no, but there is no way to stop that. you just have to hope your parents dont smoke in the house youre growing up in. i hate to tell you this man, but smoking will never be outlawed, we should just be grateful thay banned it in public places.

and Ed, i dont smoke.

I love the smell of cig smoke so I love it. Also, my lungs are mine and I can do what I please with them
    that you can but you reap what you sow, one day when you have to wear an oxygen tube everywhere you go you might regret that decision
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Fuck you George. You were talking shit earlier.

shuddup hoodz just stfu
    {Upload|5416}
    ALL THIS IS TRUE

the problem with that theory is these people don't just croak quickly, they go though years and years of medical treatment trying to stay alive.
    They still die and what do those anti-cig whatevers say about how many people die a year from smoking related illness? A decent amount I remember. And it takes so long because they want to cash in on your death too and make you go to the hospital for treatment.
    imageimage
    Fuck you George. You were talking shit earlier.
    what? when? ^#(^

that you can but you reap what you sow, one day when you have to wear an oxygen tube everywhere you go you might regret that decision
    Naw..i know enough people that have smoked a pack a day for over 40 years and don't have to do that. I'm sure second hand smoke is going to do that to me...yup
    imageimage
    ALL THIS IS TRUE

They still die and what do those anti-cig whatevers say about how many people die a year from smoking related illness? A decent amount I remember. And it takes so long because they want to cash in on your death too and make you go to the hospital for treatment.
    The costs related to cig induced illness in our country runs into the hundreds of billions of dollars. that money alone could make up for the loss of taxes from banning cigs