Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Illinois abolishes the death penalty

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    bottle_tree youre chill as fuck, but your brother is seriously mentally challenged
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i think there is way too much political correctness. if more people feared getting executed, there would be a lot less crime.....
    I couldn't disagree more.
    SO IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE GONNA BE KILLED FOR RAPING A LITTLE GIRL IT WOULD NOT DETER YOU?

Of course it wouldn't, because you're too batshit insane due to the fact you're already doing omething like that in the first place.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i live in Mass where there is no death penalty. Rapists, child molesters, murderers should all get the death penalty, as long as its proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, they did it.
    And I'll bet youa pretty penny those crimes would still happen regardless as to whether the death penalty is there or not.
    when i watched the local news last night, i saw 5 straight news reports about children being molested or raped. i think that if death is a detterent, there would be less. those fuckers that diddle kids should die a violent death
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2011
    Plus, putting myself in a prisoner's shoes... I'd much rather be killed than spend my entire life behind bars.
    That's a reason AGAINST the death penalty, not for it....
    uhm, are we reading the same thing..?
    i think because, you don't wanna give the prisoner what they prefer..?
    ^This.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    bottle_tree youre chill as fuck, but your brother is seriously mentally challenged
    Says the 9/11 truther.
    Naw, he's just passionate.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    For the ignorant moron known as Bianca, You say you don't value human life but I guarantee you if you had a gun to your head and about to be killed or it was happening to a family member you would for sure value human life.

now for the death penalty shit, another reason its kind of dragged out is because theres this little thing known as the constitution. it makes it so all Americans have the right to a fair trial, which includes the appeals process after being sentenced. Nobody wants to die on death row so they appeal it, even if they know they are guilty they will still appeal it until they cant anymore. it drags out their life a little bit longer which is all they want. most of em anyway.

and legalizing weed wouldnt really help prisons ad almost all weed related cases the guilty person serves less than a year, which means they stay in county jail(most of the time) unless its a ton of weed then they might get a few years in prison.
    ALL DRUGS NEED TO BE LEGALIZED THAT WOULD HELP ALOT

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    For the ignorant moron known as Bianca, You say you don't value human life but I guarantee you if you had a gun to your head and about to be killed or it was happening to a family member you would for sure value human life.

now for the death penalty shit, another reason its kind of dragged out is because theres this little thing known as the constitution. it makes it so all Americans have the right to a fair trial, which includes the appeals process after being sentenced. Nobody wants to die on death row so they appeal it, even if they know they are guilty they will still appeal it until they cant anymore. it drags out their life a little bit longer which is all they want. most of em anyway.

and legalizing weed wouldnt really help prisons ad almost all weed related cases the guilty person serves less than a year, which means they stay in county jail(most of the time) unless its a ton of weed then they might get a few years in prison.

yea cause legalizing meth is a good idea
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LEGALIZE WEED.
    SMOKE ALL DAY.
    B-)

I'm sorry, but I really don't want to be around people who are on hard drugs in public. @-)
    hards drugs are a nono
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Naw, he's just passionate.
    Eh, I mean it's not like I'm getting all up in arms here about it.

But I can say with a pretty fair amount of certainty that my sister and I agree 100% on this issue.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited March 2011
    Well I don't WANT to die. If I wanted to die, I would kill myself (preferably going out in style). I wouldn't fuck someone else's life over when I could just kill myself.

Point is that people who want to die (probably) aren't going to go out and rape ten kids or massacre people in a nursing home just so they can be killed when they could just do it themselves.
    I love winning with women
    meth, heroin, coke are all illegal for VERY good reasons
    my sisters friends stole money out of her room for herion
    they are now sitting in a jail for being caught shooting up
    karma is a bitch
    imageimage

ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA ITS A GREAT IDEA

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH DRUGS ALL OF THEM IS COST

IF IT WAS DIRT CHEAP THEN THE METH HEADS WOULD NOT HAVE TO ROB AND STEAL TO GET THEIR FIX

NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY WOULD KILL THEM SELFS WITH THEIR DRUGS OF CHOSE

ALL DRUGS LEGAL WAY LESS PEOPLE IN PRISON AND WAY WAY CORPSES IN THE GRAVE

WIN WIN

NAME ONE
    actually considering gulchs points :-?
    imageimage
    Well I don't WANT to die. If I wanted to die, I would kill myself (preferably going out in style). I wouldn't fuck someone else's life over when I could just kill myself.

Point is that people who want to die (probably) aren't going to go out and rape ten kids or massacre people in a nursing home just so they can be killed when they could just do it themselves.
    Well, there's plenty of inmates who will kill other inmates in order to work the system so they can die if they're in prison for life.

ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA ITS A GREAT IDEA

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH DRUGS ALL OF THEM IS COST

IF IT WAS DIRT CHEAP THEN THE METH HEADS WOULD NOT HAVE TO ROB AND STEAL TO GET THEIR FIX

NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY WOULD KILL THEM SELFS WITH THEIR DRUGS OF CHOSE

ALL DRUGS LEGAL WAY LESS PEOPLE IN PRISON AND WAY WAY CORPSES IN THE GRAVE

WIN WIN
    {Upload|4255}