Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Illinois abolishes the death penalty

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

So basically what you are saying is that the only reason why your loved ones arent doing hard drugs is because it is illegal? huh? I know it isnt the availability. I havent even smoked pot in damn close to a decade, yet I know I could score some Heroin or coke in less then an hour.
    Never said that. I said IF I had a loved one get addicted, and I wanted to help them in some way (such as call the police) then I wouldn't be able to.

wow... you'd call the cops if your loved one was on Heroin? hardcore! lol. I get what you are saying though... What do you do if it is legal and you want to force a love one to get help they dont want. Honestly I am not sure if you can even help that person now. yeah you can get them locked up, but soon as they are out they are going right back at it. They dont want to quit, they arent going to.

I could at least say I tried, y'know? I don't think I could live with the guilt if they ended up killing themselves because of it while I just stood by and watched them die.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    teh forums should ban together and make our own version of the bunny ranch there. we could make millionz.
    Who's gonna volunteer to be our "whores"?
    :-? teh men of the forums :)
    Uhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......

I think Jay can take care of it all on his own. The guy is a stud I've heard.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I could at least say I tried, y'know? I don't think I could live with the guilt if they ended up killing themselves because of it while I just stood by and watched them die.
    I'd think having a talk with them and telling them how much you love them and how afraid you are they are going to die, might go further to getting them to quit then calling the police. If someone doesnt want to quit, they arent going to. The best you can do is let them know how much you love them and dont support those choices.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    those whores get crazy money and basically pampered
    i wouldnt mind being one, honestly
    but i value my relationship too much for that
    imageimage
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    if coke was legal and safe, i would have tried it by now. it's not and never will be.

gulch smokes meth, i decided. i heard that's a real problem in hawaii.
    I HAVE DONE EVERY DRUG YOU CAN THINK OFF

SO

I'd think having a talk with them and telling them how much you love them and how afraid you are they are going to die, might go further to getting them to quit then calling the police. If someone doesnt want to quit, they arent going to. The best you can do is let them know how much you love them and dont support those choices.

That won't do shit. They already don't care about your feelings, or don't really think anything of them. Imo, letting them know that it's either quitting or going to jail would get better results.
    YOU WANT TO BE A HIGH CLASS CALL GIRL MAKE 5K FOR A FUCK

keeping it classy
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    tl;dr

But...I think that no matter whp fucked up in the system...death pen. should be in every state. Prostitution and weed should be legalized and I think this world would profit imo
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Damn straight.
    I love winning with women

ITS LIKE THAT OLD SAYING
    IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING LET IT GO
    IF IT COMES BACK THEN IT WAS MEANT TO BE
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That won't do shit. They already don't care about your feelings, or don't really think anything of them. Imo, letting them know that it's either quitting or going to jail would get better results.
    and with that i think we've hit an "agree to disagree" point :)

lmao

But hey, that shit is some good money as long as you can put up with the men that come through.
    Sell your panties!

{Upload|4263}
    tl;dr

But...I think that no matter whp fucked up in the system...death pen. should be in every state. Prostitution and weed should be legalized and I think this world would profit imo
    LEGALIZE WEED AND WHORES
    APPROVE DEATH PENALTY
    ???
    PROFIT
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    those high class whores are living the high life, seriously. if i was a girl i probably would have ended up a prostitute lol
    Sell your panties!

{Upload|4263}
    hmmm...how much would i make?
    imageimage
    If I didn't have to worry about STDs I totally would of hit that guy up on his offer of 2k for 2 hours. X(
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :-W
    I love winning with women
    If I didn't have to worry about STDs I totally would of hit that guy up on his offer of 2k for 2 hours. X(
    :-|