Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Illinois abolishes the death penalty

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    tourists can't even smoke weed in Amsterdam anymore soo..
    NOT TRUE I WAS JUST THERE BOUGHT AND SMOKED IN FRONT OF COPS NO PROB

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011

I dunno, man. I don't think I could handle a loved one getting addicted to hard drugs, and then me not being able to do anything about it because it's legal, y'know?

Dnd prositution definitely needs to be legalized and regulated.
    So basically what you are saying is that the only reason why your loved ones arent doing hard drugs is because it is illegal? huh? I know it isnt the availability. I havent even smoked pot in damn close to a decade, yet I know I could score some Heroin or coke in less then an hour.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    why is prostitution even illegal?
    is it because its not taxed either?
    LET PEOPLE FUCK FOR MONEY
    WHO CARES
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i believe life in prison should be abolished. you should have 5 years to go through your appeals process. at the 5 years mark there should be a panel of judges and Lawyers that review your case all separate and individually. when they convene if they all agree that there is no doubt whatsoever that you committed the crime you should be executed that week. if there is doubt, you should get an additional 5 years to resume your appeals.

That process you describe, based on today's speed, would grant them an additonal 12 years just to get heard.
    well we need to speed it the fuck up then lol
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

So basically what you are saying is that the only reason why your loved ones arent doing hard drugs is because it is illegal? huh? I know it isnt the availability. I havent even smoked pot in damn close to a decade, yet I know I could score some Heroin or coke in less then an hour.
    Never said that. I said IF I had a loved one get addicted, and I wanted to help them in some way (such as call the police) then I wouldn't be able to.

you know... in countries that legalized all drugs, drug use among locals has plummeted. And tourism and drug use among tourist has sky rocketed.
    this being true, it wouldn't be the case here in America cause it's been illegal for so long. if everything was legalized now it would just be mass retardation.
    but I recognize there is the slight chance the abuse and problems could go down.
    I agree that after legalization, their might be a small bump in drug use, but it would quickly fade. Just like when you turn 21... everyone hits the bars hard at 21 then drinking just becomes less fun when the appeal of the bars dies down. Drinking was so much more fun when I was under 21.
    I dunno, man. I don't think I could handle a loved one getting addicted to hard drugs, and then me not being able to do anything about it because it's legal, y'know?

Dnd prositution definitely needs to be legalized and regulated.

IF YOU HAVE AN ADDICTIVE PERSONALLY THEN THAT'S SOMETHING YOU NEED TO WORK ON WITHIN YOURSELF ITS NOT THE GOVERNMENT JOB TO KEEP YOU SAFE FROM YOUR SELF

THINK ON THIS
    THE WAR ON DRUGS IS A WAR ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    WHO CARES
    That too, but mainly because it's "wrong". If it were regulated, and we had special places you could go to do that, then there wouldn't be as much STDs, and the people who offer these services would be safe.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Prostitution is only illegal because we're brought up to think that it's "icky" and "gross". Plus no politician is going to be the first voice in the pro-prostitution movement because they'll be called a pervert and possibly won't get re-elected.
    i see your point on the drugs, gulch.. but when an addict doesn't have their drug, they will do whatever it takes to get it. including robbing me and possibly killing me. they can sit in jail kthx.
    DRUGS ARE DIRT CHEAP THE ONLY REASON YOU PAY $100.00 FOR A GRAM OF COKE IS BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL
    IF IT WAS LEGAL IT WOULD BE LIKE BUYING CIGS
    PLUS VIOLENT OFFENDS ARE JUST VIOLENT PEOPLE
    I KNOW LOADS OF PEOPLE WHO DO DRUGS
    SOME OF THEM ARE VIOLENT SOME ARE NOT ITS ALL ABOUT THE PERSON

i don't want coke heads on the same road as me. pass.

WAKE UP

THEY ARE ON THE SAME ROAD AS YOU RIGHT NOW ALONG WITH METH ADDICTS, DRUNKS HEROIN USERS, AND PAINT HUFFERS
    I FULLY SUPPORT A UNION FOR PROSTITUTES
    imageimage
    I CONCUR
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I CONCUR
    I love winning with women
    WHO CARES
    That too, but mainly because it's "wrong". If it were regulated, and we had special places you could go to do that, then there wouldn't be as much STDs, and the people who offer these services would be safe.
    there's some place in Nevada where it is actually legal.
    the bunny ranch!
    i watch their show all the time
    imageimage

Never said that. I said IF I had a loved one get addicted, and I wanted to help them in some way (such as call the police) then I wouldn't be able to.

wow... you'd call the cops if your loved one was on Heroin? hardcore! lol. I get what you are saying though... What do you do if it is legal and you want to force a love one to get help they dont want. Honestly I am not sure if you can even help that person now. yeah you can get them locked up, but soon as they are out they are going right back at it. They dont want to quit, they arent going to.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    WHO CARES
    http://www.bunnyranch.com

world famous whore house
    WHO CARES

BUNNY RANCHS

THEY ARE BADD ASS FOR THE SLUTS AND FOR THE JIMS

wow... you'd call the cops if your loved one was on Heroin? hardcore! lol. I get what you are saying though... What do you do if it is legal and you want to force a love one to get help they dont want. Honestly I am not sure if you can even help that person now. yeah you can get them locked up, but soon as they are out they are going right back at it. They dont want to quit, they arent going to.

SENDING THEM T JAIL WILL JUST HARDEN THEM MORE
    Wake, i didn't go to a bar when i turned 21 so not erryone.
    yeah... I agree not everyone does that. In the same way, legalize all drugs and not everyone is going to run out and do coke because it is legal now. I wouldnt. but I support all drugs being legal and an end to the drug war.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    teh forums should ban together and make our own version of the bunny ranch there. we could make millionz.
    Who's gonna volunteer to be our "whores"?