Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    DIRGE WITHIN/ex-SOIL guitarist Shaun Glass has issued the following update:

"Well, here we are nearing the end of 2010, and as most know, we [DIRGE WITHIN] have been fully focused on the writing of our next album and all is flowing nicely on that end. I think the songs are more powerful and musical than some of the past tracks but still remaining true to our sound. We have been doing some [pre-production] demos and all is sounding amazingly solid. If all goes as planned, we're looking at starting [to record] the album late February/March of 2011. Also, we have been asked by the dudes from NONPOINT to start the New Year off with a nice mini-run of dates so this may be a good place for us to test a few new songs in our live set. So try and make a show if one is nearby!"

:-bd
    I love winning with women
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Meh.

Maybe they can tour with Mutiny Within and call it the "boring new bands that people freak out aboutour"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    edited December 2010
    I enjoyed Dirge Within a lot more than Mutiny Within when I saw them.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Oh, hello! Here’s some unexpected but incredibly welcome news to brighten up your Thursday afternoon. According to reports, Rage Against the Machine are working on a brand new studio album and are eyeing a Summer 2011 release.

Details are sketchy as they come from a foreign website interview but Zack De La Rocha is loosely transcribed as saying: “We are all bigger and mature and you do not fall into the problems we faced 10 or 15 years. This is different and we project a lot: we are working on a new album due out next year, perhaps for the northern hemisphere summer.”
    A new Rage album in 2011? Ho. Ly. Shit."
    imageimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    "Oh, hello! Here’s some unexpected but incredibly welcome news to brighten up your Thursday afternoon. According to reports, Rage Against the Machine are working on a brand new studio album and are eyeing a Summer 2011 release.

Details are sketchy as they come from a foreign website interview but Zack De La Rocha is loosely transcribed as saying: “We are all bigger and mature and you do not fall into the problems we faced 10 or 15 years. This is different and we project a lot: we are working on a new album due out next year, perhaps for the northern hemisphere summer.”
    The Shit Just Got Real....

Cool. Still, fuck you, Zach.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Mayhem perhaps?
    Mayhem perhaps?
    Same situation as SOAD with our date. And I absolutely KNOW that Zach won't come here seeing as he's the head of The Sound Strike. And I doubt they'll have a substitute band for us.
    Cool. Still, fuck you, Zach.
    :(|)
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wanna live up to my reputation that Leah says I have, so I'm gonna babble right now about how amazing BMTH is and do it daily.

BMTH IS FUCKING AMAZING.
    BMTH MAKES ME JIZZ.
    BMTH IS GOD.
    I hope they don't have another, TISHABGAKDGHANSDFGOAFAFHAFDGK sucked.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    2:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kv-MMZvYUY

Is that breakdown enough for you?
    Once again, not a breakdown, it stayed at the same speed, if not sped up. If anything, that's a badass "BANG YOUR FUCKING HEAD." moment.
    Dude. It's totally a breakdown.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NOEZ TEH ONLY ONE WHO DOEZ BREAKDOWNS IZ MAI GODZ OV HEVVY FUKKING METUHL BMTH!!11!!1
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Fuck yea!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I'll believe it when it happens....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Arizona doesn't need a mayhem date anyway
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Arizona doesn't need a mayhem date anyway
    B-)
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "The band’s first ‘proper’ release for seven and a half years is almost upon us. Post-hardcore veterans Glassjaw are allegedly ready to release their first new material since 2003’s, ‘Worship And Tribute’.
    The effort is expected to be called ‘Our Color Green (The Singles)’ and will contain all of the band’s recent limited release 7″ singles. Amazon are saying that it will be made available on January 1st, 2011.
    Tracklisting runs:

01 – “All Good Junkies Go To Heaven”
    02 – “Jesus Glue”
    03 – “Natural Born Farmer”
    04 – “Stars”
    05 – “You Think You’re (John Fucking Lennon)“
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Stream of Passion is releasing a new album next year.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    DEVILDRIVER To Release 'Dead To Rights' Single Next Month

Santa Barbara, California metallers DEVILDRIVER will release the first single from their forthcoming fifth album, "Beast", on January 23, 2011. The track "Dead To Rights" will be available digitally on all usual platforms.

"The record is extreme," vocalist Dez Fafara told Revolver magazine. "And it attacks from start to finish. If you liked [2007's] 'The Last Kind Words', this is like that on steroids and crank, driving a Buick Skylark 200 miles an hour straight to Vegas."

"I felt like I was waking up and experiencing a moment of clarity that brought out all these pissed off, negative emotions," Fafara said of making the album. "It's an all-out release of pain.

"It's been a beast of a year and a half, and it's still going," he added.

DEVILDRIVER's latest CD, "Pray For Villains", sold around 14,600 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 35 on The Billboard 200 chart.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151406