Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I just hate him because he's boycotting us. So fuck him.

FUCK YOU, TIM. FUCK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. FUCKING FUCKER.
    I love winning with women
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I just hate him because he's boycotting us. So fuck him.

FUCK YOU, TIM. FUCK YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. FUCKING FUCKER.
    wut?

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2011
    They hate the current situation with Arizona's government, so they are taking it out on there fans in that state. That'll show em.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Ooooh....I forgot you were in AZ....yeah it sucks....I see the bands' point of view for a boycott, but it's hard to stand up for what you feel is right without screwing over the people that you depend on (ticket/album sales/fan loyalty)
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    im prett pumped about the new as blood runs black. one of 2 (or 3) deathcore bands i can listen to and the 2 new songs that have been out sounds pretty great.
    Unearth has commenced recording for their next album. The group has issued the following:

"We wanted to let everyone know that tracking for the new album has officially begun! We're currently at Zing Studios in Westfield, MA tracking drums with our sit in drummer for the album Justin Foley of Killswitch Engage/Blood Has Been Shed. Foley was an obvious choice for this album for many reasons, but mainly because of his abilities and knowledge of heavy music as well as his long time friendship with the band. A decade plus of friendship has made this an easy transition for the band, Foley and our producer/engineer Adam D.

"In other news, we have decided to change the mixing engineer for the album to Mark Lewis (The Black Dahlia Murder, White Chapel, Devil Driver, Trivium, etc...) from Audiohammer Studios. Mark is another long time friend of the band and we're excited to hear what he can do with our sound on record.

"Guitarist Buz McGrath added this irrelevant comment about working with Mark, 'Mark Lewis mixed me a drink once and i woke up in a swamp covered in anti freeze.'

"As we said before, we're aiming at a mid to late June release for the album followed by massive World touring.

"Below is a snapshot of the hard drive of the tunes being tracked (just working titles ofcourse)."
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    im prett pumped about the new as blood runs black. one of 2 (or 3) deathcore bands i can listen to and the 2 new songs that have been out sounds pretty great.
    its the one Deathcore band i like too... havent heard the new stuff yet though
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    its the one Deathcore band i like too... havent heard the new stuff yet though
    resist is on their myspace and airforce one has been floating aorund for a while. last i heard its still an instrumental.

about the unearth post, i didnt even know they didnt have a drummer
    Toxic Holocaust has just finished recording their long-awaited new full-length at Dexters Lab in Milford, CT. The as-yet-untitled new album and follow-up to An Overdose of Death... was recorded by Toxic Holocaust/Kingdom of Sorrow drummer and engineer Nick Bellmore (Hatebreed, Phantoms, Full Blown Chaos). A late-spring 2011 release via Relapse Records is expected with additional details to be posted shortly.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    edited January 2011
    Toxic Holocaust has just finished recording their long-awaited new full-length at Dexters Lab in Milford, CT. The as-yet-untitled new album and follow-up to An Overdose of Death... was recorded by Toxic Holocaust/Kingdom of Sorrow drummer and engineer Nick Bellmore (Hatebreed, Phantoms, Full Blown Chaos). A late-spring 2011 release via Relapse Records is expected with additional details to be posted shortly.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited January 2011
    Ahh YEA!!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited January 2011
    Rise Against's new album, Endgame, is going to be released March 15th. :D

Artwork:
    Quite a stark contrast to Megadeth's album cover.

New single: http://www.myspace.com/riseagainst
    Post edited by JLRedWing13 on
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Changing their logo yet again, eh? Haha

Still cool. I'll probably travel to see their show.
    Polish death metal band Vader will enter the studio this spring to track a new full-length. The group has issued the following details:

“The band is about to prepare for recording of their newest studio album Welcome To The Morbid Reich. Recording will take place in Hertz Studio again (Bialystok - Polska) from March 15th to April 10th, 2011. Mix[ing] and mastering in May, 2011. As Peter [Wiwczarek] has announced, he plans to record 10-11 tracks plus 2 bonuses for special editions of the album. As usual, you will have a chance to track the process of recording the album in a special studio report on the band's website. The new album will be followed by a new photo session and a video clip. The band will make the decision on whom to work with at the end of March.

"Draft titles of a few tracks: 'Lords of Thorns,' 'I Am Who Feast Upon Your Souls,' 'Only Hell Knows,' 'Return to the Morbid Reich,' and 'I Had A Dream.' Fans will have a chance to listen to 1 or 2 new tracks at Vader concerts and summer festivals."
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Vocalist Myke Terry has announced his departure from BURY YOUR DEAD. The band, on hiatus since last April, recently began work on a new album, with the group's previous frontman, Mat Bruso, assuming lead vocal duties. A late 2011 release via Mediaskare Records is expected.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Rise Against single is up: http://www.myspace.com/riseagainst

eh, not great but not bad,......watchoo think J?

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FUCK YES about the new Vader. Can't wait.
    FUCK YES about the new Vader. Can't wait.
    meh too...