Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He said it took her madd long to convince, like she wasnt down at first. And when he pisses in her mouth, shees all gagging and shit. its gross. She was a fucking bitch, I wish i had the link to the video so i could post it on her FB wall. but anyway, yeah man weird shit like that gets people off. I just know know how he pissed like dat with a boner :-/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i piss with a boner all the time, sometimes you got dat morning wood
    i cant man, unless i like point my cock down towards the toilet, but then it like cuts off urination circulation. this nigga was bending his dick in a different directions pissing for mad long <_>...he must have pounded water before hand or something...
    ya my dick goes slightly up so pissing with morning wood is difficult...i piss on the rim n shit sometimes lol..def no bending involved ouch
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm just surprised she wouldnt bolt after he first brought it up.

I know know there are people out there like that... I just think it's weird that it happens.

I gotta believe that when the dude first brings it up he is pretty much done with her. "I'd really like to dump this bitch, but I wonder if I could get her to let me piss on her".
    yeah if i tried to piss with a boner, id piss right above the toilet, lol
    I just quickly rub one out and then piss in comfort.
    I'm just surprised she wouldnt bolt after he first brought it up.

I know know there are people out there like that... I just think it's weird that it happens.

I gotta believe that when the dude first brings it up he is pretty much done with her. "I'd really like to dump this bitch, but I wonder if I could get her to let me piss on her".
    nah, he like married her and the videos i saw were their honeymoon videos.... he like had an iphone or some shit and needed to put all his info on a computer, so he used my buddy tims computer.... time was looking through his music and found the videos. I didnt believe him, had to see it for myself, and yukk it was true <_>. They went on to have a baby and shit too...
    after i rub one out doe, my pipes are a little clogged, i have to wait a lil bit, its hard for me to take a piss and it goes in different directions and shit...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    why rex?
    cuz he looks like a dinosaur
    after i rub one out doe, my pipes are a little clogged, i have to wait a lil bit, its hard for me to take a piss and it goes in different directions and shit...
    The pipes arent ridged and unmovable... just massage out the clogs a little. start below the balls and massage upwards to the spout.
    I'd rather just wait to take a piss...
    dude.... you're missing out. working the clogs out of the pipes feels good dogg. try it.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sit down to pee. Problem solved. You're welcome.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    notsureifgayorgay.jpg

maybe with your cock, but if i have a boner and sit down to pee, my dick is touching all kinds of inside the toilet, i aint beat for that....
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're not a true man if you don't get a little toilet grime on your dick once in a while.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    notsureifgayorgay.jpg

maybe with your cock, but if i have a boner and sit down to pee, my dick is touching all kinds of inside the toilet, i aint beat for that....
    yeah... And if I dont have a boner then my dick would be submerged in the water if I forget to hold it up. Sitting it for women or shitting.
    You're not a true man if you don't get a little toilet grime on your dick once in a while.
    @-)
    there's probably AIDS and shit on that toilet you're rubbing your dick all over. nasty.