Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited March 2012
    studys show that a toilet is actually pretty sterile and clean compared to other household shit

and also george you should try and piss after you jizz it helps clean your peepee track out
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hear the women like it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    maybe you can help me out at MDF :>
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    So im officially single again

But we decided that if we ever wanted to get back together in the future we'd be open to it.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You were never actually together, penis never met vagina
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    seriosuly, if hanging out with peeps is a relationship then i have a couple bfs and gfs lol
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

But we decided that if we ever wanted to get back together in the future we'd be open to it.
    For the love of god don't hold on to that second part of what you typed. Me and my last gf said the same thing and the being open to it has led to so much tension and unnecessary arguements.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

For the love of god don't hold on to that second part of what you typed. Me and my last gf said the same thing and the being open to it has led to so much tension and unnecessary arguements.
    I thought you were back together?
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nope. We've just been hanging out a lot lately. Things were looking up but this week has changed that. Today woulda been our one year too.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Why did you break up?

Why did you break up?
    I'll explain when i get home and to a comp.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nope. We've just been hanging out a lot lately. Things were looking up but this week has changed that. Today woulda been our one year too.
    >:P
    Alright....

You do understand that you aren't ever getting back together with her correct? I hope for your health you dont hang onto that pipe dream. That was really just said to try and ease the hurt of the breakup.
    Probably
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Why did you break up?
    pretty self explanatory...
    No probably about it. Like Jag said, it's a dead end pipe dream and the sooner you come to terms with that the better you will be. Two people that are meant to be together aren't going to just break up like that only to get back together at some later date.

If you want her back, then start having fun and get other girls interested in you and hanging around you. Then you could get her back, temporarily, but there is no long term relationship there.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Idk how anyone can say you'll never get back together with this person or that person. You never know wtf can happen in the future. Waiting for that exact shit to happen though is stupid though, but you should never write something off just cuz you broke up once or twice. I know this because I seen it happen with a few friends
    imageimage
    Idk how anyone can say you'll never get back together with this person or that person. You never know wtf can happen in the future. Waiting for that exact shit to happen though is stupid though, but you should never write something off just cuz you broke up once or twice. I know this because I seen it happen with a few friends
    Yes please take this advice. It is always great to hang onto hope that you will get back together with the person....

In unrelated news, Have you and Marc gotten back together yet?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Nope. There's no plans on getting back together and I haven't thought about that either
    imageimage
    Nope. There's no plans on getting back together and I haven't thought about that either
    whatever. You've had your heart hanging on that for years.