Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Official Break-Up Counseling Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    No. I Just wanted to be honest with you for once... I walk that line with you where I want to be nice, and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt- But you just are so obnoxious that lately i've found it hard to look past your shit.

You are not a nice person. And it's more then just not being nice... Like I said Conceded, self-absorbed, shitty. You are literally the epitome of why the world hates people that live in the USA.
    you are just figuring this out?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    disgonbgood.gif
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No... I was in denial for the first 6 months of my membership here, and for the last 6 months i've been trying to just look the other way. It's just been hard to do that lately.

What's weird though is I dont think I have ever felt this way towards another girl. There are girls I hated before because we had some personal beef, but it aint like that here. I really have no beef with Bianca, and there isnt anything we could just 'talk out' and solve. The solution is for her to stop being a nasty, worthless, piece of shit, bitch, and start treating others with kindness and respect and with friendship. That's not something she can just change.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited March 2012
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Maybe the dildo is still on order
    hi Wake >:D<
    Hi Dissy :\"> :x
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol Wake's a fucking joke. You're not God and no one gives a fuck about what you have to say.

In other news, this thread yet again proved why I don't fuck with relationships.
    Lol Wake's a fucking joke. You're not God and no one gives a fuck about what you have to say.

In other news, this thread yet again proved why I don't fuck with relationships.
    You're really not a smart kid.

I gotta ask though... it seems lately that you and Bianca have been friendly. What gives? I thought you were her #1 h8r?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    >gets in a srs relationship
    >shit goes sour
    >vows to never get in one again
    imageimage
    I really am. Quit playing therapist, like Bianca said. No one gives a fuck about your paragraphs thinking you're constantly right with your retarded opinions.

And Bianca's chill now.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2012
    My following views on Wake have nothing to do with the previous exchange here, but I've usually found a lot of what he has to say is worth listening to. He's a smart guy, I just think a some people are put off by him because of how much he knows. Sure, it can be annoying that he has something to say on just about any subject, and I tend to disagree with him on some issues, but he seems to be pretty knowledgeable.
    And Bianca's chill now.
    :)) =))
    >shit goes sour
    Sounds like you, cunt.

And actually, no, that is a reason, it's not worth the stress at all, but it's also because I'm way too focused on myself and want nothing to do with a relationship, the thought doesn't even interest me. I met a bitch that's technically my ideal bitch to date, but I just ended up having her get me off and we haven't really talked since. I prefer that.

My following views on Wake have nothing to do with the previous exchange here, but I've always found a lot of what he has to say is worth listening to. He's a smart guy, I just think a some people are put off by him because of how much he knows. Sure, it can be annoying that he has something to say on just about any subject, and I tend to disagree with him on some big issues, but he seems to be pretty knowledgeable.
    Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment.

I've never claimed I am always correct, nor have I ever claimed I know it all. In fact on the second part I would say I am not even close to knowing it all. However I am someone who enjoys learning and I am very observant to the world around me because of my thirst for learning. My comments are always only my perception based on the experiences I've had in life. They arent ever 100% true for anyone but myself.
    >shit goes sour
    Sounds like you, cunt.

And actually, no, that is a reason, it's not worth the stress at all, but it's also because I'm way too focused on myself and want nothing to do with a relationship, the thought doesn't even interest me. I met a bitch that's technically my ideal bitch to date, but I just ended up having her get me off and we haven't really talked since. I prefer that.

That's not like me at all. You got into what?..one serious relationship at 14? I've been in 3. One of which lasted 6 years. Try again
    imageimage
    Your point? 15 btw. I don't fuck with relationships. Not sure what you're ultimately tryna get at here. There's nothing to "try".
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    So im officially single again

But we decided that if we ever wanted to get back together in the future we'd be open to it.
    Why did you break up?
    I'll explain when i get home and to a comp.
    ok, story time:

so its kinda a long story...
    Basically I noticed that we hadn't been spending that much time together. Its been about two months since we had last done anything outside of the 5 minutes we see eachother at school a day.

NOTE: i had been trying to hangout with her. I called/texted her every weekend. She was always either busy, or not in the mood to hangout or something.

anyways, so this week was especially weird. She seemed disinterested when talking to me, and sorta ignoring me when i was around. So I talked to some of my friends (who are also her friends), and they said she was acting weird around them to. So it was passed off as like stress or w/e. But the week continued in this way.

This week was also music appreciation week at my school. She was playing in the morning twice this week. I went and watched her both times. The second time, she totally ignored me, played her song, and walked away without even aknowleging me. So i was like "wtf?" to one of her friends, and she said she didnt know.

So i planned to talk to her during our passing period that day. When we met up, she had already been talked to by her friend as to what was up. When i asked if everything was ok between us, she said yes but kinda lingered on it. So i was like "talk to me". Basically she had decided that high school relationships didnt really matter much in the grand scheme of things, and thought that we would break up for college anyways. So she was starting to distance herself from me as to not hurt me as much later on. (which i get the logic. i dont neccesarily agree, but i understand).
    SO i was like "then do you want to end it now?" and she asked what i thought, and I said "well not really, but if you think its going to end anyway, then why not end it now?"... She said she'd think about what she wanted yesterday night, and we'd talk about it today.

Today comes around, and we meet up. We're both kinda like, "so now what?"... I dont think either of us really wanted to end it, but it ended anyway.
    She decided "lets let the universe decide". SO i'm like "... uh.. .ok? what does that mean?" and she said basically that "we'll break up for now, but if we're meant to get back together again, then lets get back together again."

so thats how it went.

the end.

inb4 tl;dr
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited March 2012
    needless to say, i'm done with relationships atm. gonna focus on my music until i feel otherwise.

also, compared to my first relationship/break up, I dont feel as sad as i thought i would. I thought i'd be MORE sad than after that one.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You told me I do the same thing, which I clearly did not. It's whatever but I will correct someone if they say something wrong about me
    imageimage
    edited March 2012
    You told me I do the same thing, which I clearly did not. It's whatever but I will correct someone if they say something wrong about me

"Fuck all men."
    "All men are worthless."
    "Never gonna be in a relationship again, gonna stay single.".