Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,702 spicy boy
    Had to remake my tutorial on how to play classic Warcraft 3 because Youtube deleted my original one for "harmful and dangerous content". One of my biggest videos. 10,000s views. Gone.

https://youtu.be/FV2ymEacYFA

https://youtu.be/-XVHAdFcZEY
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Bruh Nintendo really made a career outta doing LESS lmao. MAR10 Day on the year the Mario movie is dropping, and this is the sorry ass “special” Mario Switch you drop. Not even a SWOLED either smfh.

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,785 jayfacer
    Choose one =)))))
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Tough pick. All 3 are banger games. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    About 4 hours into Pokémon Violet when I spotted this. Took me a minute too. I was fighting a trainer and saw it jumping about in the background. I was like “Heh, why the fuck is that Hoppip green….OH SHIT!” Thankfully it didn’t spawn away and I got it haha 
    I only saw three shinys my whole playthrough... which is more than any other Pokemon game I played
    Yea they upped the rates on the newer games. There’s also implemented methods for fishing and shit that increase your chances. Not hacks or glitches, actual built in mechanics.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    On gen 1 and 2 I don't think I ever saw a shiny 
    edited March 2023
    I got 1 for Sun/Moon, 2 on Shield/Sword and 1 so far on the current gen. Never saw a shiny in any other games. Only others I have were through promotions (like shiny Celebi) or random wonder trades 
    The rate may be updated for the current gens but I played sword and shield for about 160 hours and only saw 2 so it’s still not that amazing lmao
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    ive seen people with 9-10 shineys easy on violet just from exploring. 

I really need to play violet more. I just always default to Unite lol
    Finished up the Platinum on Deathloop, #81. 

Started the new SpongeBob last night which is fantastic so far, and gonna finally crack open the PSVR2 tonight and try that, it’s still sitting unopened lmao. First game will be Moss: Book II. Glad I waited on that one. It was initially dropped for the first PSVR, and the first Moss was one of the best VR games I’ve played, but both are extremely short and can be fully Platinum’d in 6-8 hours, so I didn’t feel like playing full price for it. Especially when I got the first one literally free lmao. So they next gen upgraded it for PSVR2 and I was able to grab it for $25, not horrible.
    Also, I took that Wizarding World quiz and I’m Slytherin. Facing the same dilemma as MC cause idk if I should link that when I play Hogwarts Legacy, or jus choose my own, which was gonna be Ravenclaw. Like their colors, aesthetic, etc. more and I have a literal raven tatted so it would be way more fitting lmao. But then doing it as my Wizarding World house feels more “natural/realistic”, since students didn’t get to choose their own house.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    It's a game. Play it the way you want to play it bruh. 

I'd definitely just choose the one I wanted most lol
    Nah fuck that. Let the sorting hat/quiz choose. 
    You're a Slytherin anyway 
    I let the hat choose, and now Im a proud Hufflepuff. I embraced it, and now its part of my personality 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Also, I took that Wizarding World quiz and I’m Slytherin. Facing the same dilemma as MC cause idk if I should link that when I play Hogwarts Legacy, or jus choose my own, which was gonna be Ravenclaw. Like their colors, aesthetic, etc. more and I have a literal raven tatted so it would be way more fitting lmao. But then doing it as my Wizarding World house feels more “natural/realistic”, since students didn’t get to choose their own house.
    Don’t matter if you looking to plat. Have to play all 4 houses anyway lol. Well at least till you find the map chamber and looks like some houses do have a mission that others dont. Go slytherin dawg 
    edited March 2023
    Hufflepuff is the only one to go to Azkaban. Griffindor has a Nearly Headless Nick quest. Not sure about the others.
    Don’t matter if you looking to plat. Have to play all 4 houses anyway lol. Well at least till you find the map chamber and looks like some houses do have a mission that others dont. Go slytherin dawg 
    Eh, ish. I know what you’re talking about because I read the trophy guide already, but those 3 additional “playthroughs” are micro playthroughs that only take about 2 hours each. You skip cutscenes and speedrun it jus to get to the map chamber then immediately restart. So that don’t really qualify as actually playing the game as all 4 houses lmao.