Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,708 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    Legends is legitimately one of the best platformers I've ever played. It's visually stunning, with an amazing soundtrack and the level design is top tier. Brings it back to that old school, fast, colorful eye popping just pure fun gameplay. It's one of those games that's easy to pick it up and difficult to master. You'll love it. 
    Yea, I felt the same about Origins. Jus straight up gold standard as far as level design and control. So wit that said, idk why I never got around to Legends lol but better late than never.
     A good tip for ya if you decide to go for platinum on Legends. Do your daily challenges every single day, even if you're not planning on logging hours into the game that day. You get a trophy for reaching the "11th level of Awesomeness." Knocking out the first 10 levels is easy, you rank up fairly quickly. The 11th level is a grind and a fucking half lol. If I recall correctly there is one daily challenge you can do and one weekly challenge (weekly gives you the most points). I ignored those until I realized it was the last trophy I needed and it took me a solid 2 months of checking in consistently to get that last trophy lol start them from the get go and you'll get it alot easier. 
    Yea I skipped the Platinum for that reason alone on this one lmao when it takes months of playing a game jus for the Platinum, that’s when it ain’t worth it to me. I copped the Switch version of this one actually.
    edited January 2023
    Anybody wanna do the MW2 co-op trophies wit me? Shit is hard wit bum ass randoms.

@MarcTheFallen @Xeno ?
    MW2’s campaign is hilariously bad hahahahaha holy shit. There is absolutely zero excuse for a game and franchise this high of a budget to be this fucking broken. Usually COD campaigns are pretty high quality but jus disappointingly short, naw this one is jus straight up fucking horrible. Even Vanguard’s campaign was better than this and I’m not even joking. I said it before and I’ll say it again, Infinity Ward makes the absolute worst CODs. There’s a reason I fell off of multiplayer and been basically strictly back on campaigns ever since this dropped. Thankfully this is short and will be over in like 4 more hours tops.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,782 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    Legends is legitimately one of the best platformers I've ever played. It's visually stunning, with an amazing soundtrack and the level design is top tier. Brings it back to that old school, fast, colorful eye popping just pure fun gameplay. It's one of those games that's easy to pick it up and difficult to master. You'll love it. 
    Yea, I felt the same about Origins. Jus straight up gold standard as far as level design and control. So wit that said, idk why I never got around to Legends lol but better late than never.
     A good tip for ya if you decide to go for platinum on Legends. Do your daily challenges every single day, even if you're not planning on logging hours into the game that day. You get a trophy for reaching the "11th level of Awesomeness." Knocking out the first 10 levels is easy, you rank up fairly quickly. The 11th level is a grind and a fucking half lol. If I recall correctly there is one daily challenge you can do and one weekly challenge (weekly gives you the most points). I ignored those until I realized it was the last trophy I needed and it took me a solid 2 months of checking in consistently to get that last trophy lol start them from the get go and you'll get it alot easier. 
    Yea I skipped the Platinum for that reason alone on this one lmao when it takes months of playing a game jus for the Platinum, that’s when it ain’t worth it to me. I copped the Switch version of this one actually.
     If they weren't really fun, I would have skipped them too but I actually really enjoyed them. Also enjoyed making my little brothers irate af whenever they got a good score and I curb stomped it lmao
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,280 mod
    Sad that this is modern gaming. 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    AAA gaming is dead. I'm tired of everything being a game as a service. I'm tired of everything having a battle pass. 
    They want you to pay $70 for these fucking games and then have the nerve to ask you for more money after you popped the bitch in and waited an hour for it to finish installing. They don’t even give you a manual or other goodies in the physical copies anymore. These companies can piss up a rope. I’ll buy all of these games when they’re in the bargain bin for $5-$10. 

edited January 2023
    NOCAP said:
    What am I looking at? This jus looks like a regular load-up/menu screen lmao what is the issue?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Is anyone planning to get Hogwarts Legacy? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I want to but the ps4 version is delayed 
    Is anyone planning to get Hogwarts Legacy? 
    Expeditiously.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    I need to see some more gameplay, but I've been getting back into Harry Potter, so I'm kinda interested. But I also don't want to be cancelled for buying it. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Who the fuck is gonna cancel you. 💀 And beyond that, fuck them faggots. Who are you playing it for? Them or you? 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited January 2023
    Yeah I'll be getting it for sure. I want to see more gameplay but it looks fine from what I've seen. My kid will want to play it too. 

I mean I'm sure it sucks but maybe it will be alright. 

NOCAP said:
    What am I looking at? This jus looks like a regular load-up/menu screen lmao what is the issue?
    It shows a battle pass system and a queue system. It's gonna be another shitty ass Avengers type game where you have to grind for shit. 

Rocksteady, the makers of the best superhero game ever made isn't above these stupid practices. Instead of a single player game with an awesome story and great gameplay and MAYBE optional multiplayer we get this garbage 
    Snap is the perfect shitter game
    Friend matches are coming soon. Get ready to catch the fade soon
    NOCAP said:
    It shows a battle pass system and a queue system. It's gonna be another shitty ass Avengers type game where you have to grind for shit. 

Rocksteady, the makers of the best superhero game ever made isn't above these stupid practices. Instead of a single player game with an awesome story and great gameplay and MAYBE optional multiplayer we get this garbage 
    what game is this for?
    Snap is the perfect shitter game
    Friend matches are coming soon. Get ready to catch the fade soon
    littttt

i gotta play more because i just have a basic bitch deck right now
    NOCAP said:

what game is this for?
    Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League