Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle is on sale with DLC for 15 bucks. I'm a few hours in so far and it's great
    XCOM 2 collection is also on sale for $15, and Hollow Knight
    Xeno said:
    Later this year I think? Nothing formally announced yet but tech journals have been reporting it
    I dont think they're doing one. 
    https://www.creativebloq.com/news/switch-pro-rumours-2021
    Same thing being reported by Bloomberg
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    They are definitely doing one lol
    they've denied it repeatedly 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Xeno said:
    Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle is on sale with DLC for 15 bucks. I'm a few hours in so far and it's great
    HOLLOW KNIGHT THOUGHHHH
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    edited March 2021
    And they are having problems with games needing more power to run effectively on their system. They need to do something. Its a great system but it needs more power in 2021 if they want to bring more games from other platforms to their platform. 
    Hit 1000 subs :') 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Sounds like the numbers want you to be a DOOM channel. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeaaaaa. I cant JUST talk about one thing though 
    I think nintendo has a track record of denying any and all leaks until they announce it themselves though
    Xeno said:
    HOLLOW KNIGHT THOUGHHHH
    It's cool as hell need to hit gud though I'm not used to metroidvanias at all and keep hurting myself landing on enemies lol
    Xeno said:
    Xeno said:
    HOLLOW KNIGHT THOUGHHHH
    It's cool as hell need to hit gud though I'm not used to metroidvanias at all and keep hurting myself landing on enemies lol
    Yea, its definitely a challenging game. Really addicting once you get into it though. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    Ok will. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    I mean, you could. Or make it a side channel. There’s plenty of channels that cover strictly Pokemon, or strictly COD, or strictly *insert series here*.
    These bout to be retarded expensive lmao. SecretLab is doing a limited edition collab wit A Bathing Ape. In case you’re unaware, A Bathing Ape is a Japanese designer clothing brand, and all of their shit is dumb expensive, especially their collaborations. SecretLabs are already $400, don’t be surprised if these end up being $2,000 and that’s literally not even a stretch. 🤣

I mean, you could. Or make it a side channel. There’s plenty of channels that cover strictly Pokemon, or strictly COD, or strictly *insert series here*.
    Yea I *could*, but I dont think Id enjoy JUST talking about one thing, and Id definitely run out things to say after a while. 
    Im fine doing Doom videos often, but I wanna do some othet videos thrown in with it. 
    I already got King Kong and Godzilla reviews up for next week lol 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    DOOM vids seems to be your bread and butter. Run with it. You can do other things as well, but this is what is meant by the customer is always right. You have way more people showing up for DOOM than anything else. Give the people what they want. You’re pretty good at it and you have a passion for it. Most people aren’t running it at its hardest difficulties. People are running full channels just doing GTA Online and that shit is 3 consoles old already. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Maneater is super dope. Already got the platinum lol took 11 hours. If nothing else, it’s definitely the most unique game of 2020. It’s really it’s own thing and I’ve never played anything exactly like it. Closest comparison I can think of was this game on PS2 where you play as a dolphin. I think it was called Eco or something. But this shit is shark GTA and dumb fun at it‘s best. It’s not the most polished, and there’s a reason it wasn’t a full priced game right from launch, and the overall combat and gameplay is extremely simplistic, but it’s a short, unique experience that is definitely worth it. The whole game is narrated like an Animal Planet type documentary, which was funny as fuck at times. Personal bonus for me cause of my passion for sea creatures, so this was a really dope setting. It really woulda added so much if they truly fleshed out the roster of fish species that were in here and had everything. It’s kinda limited as is. But this was especially worth it since it was free for PS+ in January, but definitely cop this if you catch it on sale for like $20. 8/10
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    I was gonna say. Me and my cousins used to play that at their house all the time.