Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    "bitching to bitch"

THE GAME IS UNFINISHED AND PEOPLE EXPECT IT FROM UBISOFT NOT CDPR
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    I think its pretty expected for a game of this size with this much going on to be the way it is. 

They shouldn’t just slap early access on everything lol. 
    I didn't expect the public to like the game as much as it has been hyped because of it being such an in depth RPG. I didn't expect a buggy mess either.
    edited December 2020
    Idk. The only bugs i have experienced were a persons phone floating in the air, and someone walked through a car once. Then i had once instance where i had to restart. 

Im having fun with it and i haven’t really got into upgrading V. 

Thats in like 9 hours of play. 

Edit: the way bodies flop around is silly too, but that kind of a glitch is entertaining to me lol. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,697 spicy boy
    >Doom Eternal released on Switch this week 
    >Doom Eternal is nominated for GOTY 
    >New Smash character revealed at VGAs today
    >Today is the 27th Anniversary of DOOM

DOOM ETERNAL CONFIRMED GOTY WINNER AND DOOMGUY CONFIRMED FOR SMASH!?!?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I didnt say that.

im not white knighting, im just saying my experience. 

People are bitching to bitch. The game on the series x plays closer to the E3 footage than it does the ps4 footage. 

Its fine. Yeah there are glitches, but it’s similar to fallout releases. Its not bugging me. 

I havent had anyone pop in like the cop in that video. 
    The problem is it was released on PS4 and Xbone. Not PS5 and XboxX. They should have canned thr PS4/Xbone releases then. It was released in an unacceptable state. 

Kinda told y'all so moment for me lol 
    edited December 2020
    Idk how its an i told ya so. The game i have been playing has lived up to my expectations. 

But i was just thinking about how i have a series X and not an xbox one x and would be pissed if it was that shitty and I bought it. 

They were probably pressured by sony and Microsoft to keep in on the last gens or something. Idk but im
    going to enjoy it. 
    I didnt say that.

People are bitching to bitch. The game on the series x plays closer to the E3 footage than it does the ps4 footage. 

Its fine. Yeah there are glitches, but it’s similar to fallout releases. Its not bugging me. 

The problem is it was released on PS4 and Xbone. Not PS5 and XboxX. They should have canned thr PS4/Xbone releases then. It was released in an unacceptable state. 

lmao you didn't say shit about the game being too much for hardware and that it'd be glitchy, you just didn't like the idea of the game at all because it was widely anticipated
    edited December 2020
    Xeno said:
    I didnt say that.

lmao you didn't say shit about the game being too much for hardware and that it'd be glitchy, you just didn't like the idea of the game at all because it was widely anticipated
    A couple pages back, Ed brought up how graphically the game looked like shit. I agreed. The writing has been on the wall. I thought this game looked crappy from the first trailer. 
    It doesn’t look crappy on things that can handle the game lol. It looks crappy on 8 year old hardware. 
    It doesn’t look crappy on things that can handle the game lol. It looks crappy on 8 year old hardware. 
    "it looks crappy on 8 year old hardware"
    WHICH IS WHERE THE GAME WAS RELEASED. Again, unacceptable. 
    Xeno said:
    I didnt say that.

A couple pages back, Ed brought up how graphically the game looked like shit. I agreed. The writing has been on the wall. I thought this game looked crappy from the first trailer. 
    Its actually kinda funny, I *WAS* hyped for the game when first announced. I actually posted positively about it frequently on FB. I liked the idea of a Blade Runner esque RPG. My negativity towards it really didn't develop until a little over a year ago when they started showing gameplay footage, and I realized it was overhyped and it was a mess. 

If you are still playing on an OG. Xbox one you are poverty ass fuck
    IMO thats your problem
    No, they released the game on the Xbox One, it should play on the Xbox One. Stop supporting this bullshit. 
    Cyberpunk is cool. Deal with it. 
    Its not like you have to pay for it again when you upgrade. 

You gotta upgrade your graphics card too. Basically the same thing.
    Then they shouldnt be selling it for the older hardware. :| 
    Doom isnt winning shit. 

F
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm with MC. Absolutely no excuse for them to have released the game on last gen. And even current gen is a buggy mess. I'm glad Rex magically has had a perfect playthrough but there are thousands of people saying otherwise.They fucked up majorly.