Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Idk. This is the third ps4 iv had. All have had the rubber wear out super fast. Pretty much every friend i have also has had the same issues. 
    Those fat thumbs must wear down the rubber faster 🤔
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My friends PS4 controllers had the same issue
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    edited July 2020
    I had one start to rub away after literal years of use (though the entire controller is now unusable because I spilled beer on it). I have two others with no wear. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    I was just getting into Horizon zero dawn. Kind of a slow start for me, but then i bought spiderman because it was on sale and i cant put it down. 

Probably cop uncharted 4 before the sale ends. Maybe something else. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    My originals peeled but all my replacements after have been good. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Started playing Code Vein.
    Not sure how I feel about it. It's kinda shit
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Idk. This is the third ps4 iv had. All have had the rubber wear out super fast. Pretty much every friend i have also has had the same issues. 
    Those fat thumbs must wear down the rubber faster 🤔
     Can confirm this is false I've never had an issue 
    edited July 2020
    Beat Arkham City. Seriously fantastic game, way better than I remember and makes alot more sense to me now (this was the only Arkham game I'd ever played before). Combat is smoother than Asylum but as a result is way easier and didn't die anywhere near as many times as I did on hard mode. My only real complaints are that there's way to much going on. Alot of the side missions are fun as fuck but underwhelming resolutions (the Deadshot "fight" was a joke). There are far too many Riddler trophies. I found them all in Asylum but even after dicking around for hours I only had a little over half in City and didn't wanna invest that much time into them. Also, Catwoman's missions are boring as fuck but the fake ending was at least funny. Nice to see Robin, Oracle and Alfred. The main story was incredible and the ending was amazing. Played the Harley Quinn revenge DLC and that was a pretty fun hour as well. Probably will skip Origins for now and go straight to Knight since it's chronologically next. Fucking hype! Managed to avoid spoilers for literally all these years so have no idea how the series ends.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I thought Catwoman's missions were mostly great. Clearing out enemies was way harder than as Batman
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Skip Origins and don't bother looking back lmao
    Lol so I hear but I'll probably play it through anyway just didn't want to before Knight wanna get the main story done. Funnily enough I wound up replaying all Catwoman episodes for Riddler trophies and had a blast with them this time around. Her weapons were a shit ton of fun and I under utilized them originally. Were they in the PS3 version? I played Asylum and City through the PS4 return to Arkham collection and can't for the life of me remember playing these on my first run of city. 
    Dime2 said:
    Lol so I hear but I'll probably play it through anyway just didn't want to before Knight wanna get the main story done. Funnily enough I wound up replaying all Catwoman episodes for Riddler trophies and had a blast with them this time around. Her weapons were a shit ton of fun and I under utilized them originally. Were they in the PS3 version? I played Asylum and City through the PS4 return to Arkham collection and can't for the life of me remember playing these on my first run of city. 
    Catwoman was DLC on PS3
    I remember thinking they couldn't top Asylum because it was sooo good, then City came out and blew my mind. Never did play Knight all the way through
    Dime2 said:
    Catwoman was DLC on PS3
     Thank you, I thought so. They're integrated in the story really well 
    Interesting that Gabe Newell stated that if you were going to go with one console next gen that he “would definitely go with xbox” because “its better” lol.

I plan on getting both by this time next year because of exclusives, but it’s interesting to hear a developer who is mostly focused on PC say that. 
    Idk why anyone would by the XboxX when all the games are coming to PC 
    Cuphead is out on PS4 WTFFF
    Buy that shit if you havent. 
    edited July 2020
    Idk why anyone would by the XboxX when all the games are coming to PC 
    There are a lot less, well actually zero, optimization issues you have to deal with on Xbox on the consumer side. Its all on the developer. There are a lot of things the average person doesn’t want to deal with when it comes to Pc games. 

And the new Xbox is the Closest system we have to a pc. On launch, it will be more powerfully than a lot of PC’s players are on these day. Obiviously not if you have built a pc in the last 12 months, but a lot of people aren’t constantly upgrading their system. 

That with the fact that its much easier to transport a PC, makes it more appealing to some people. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    Xbox has no games