Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Tbh a metal folding chair is better than a busted office chair that has no forward tension left anymore
    Metal folding chairs are for graduations, weddings, and local hardcore wrestling shows. That’s it. They fucking suck. They are 1 step above a $7 folding lawn chair. There no reason to live like that. 
    Agreed, yet it's still better than a busted office chair
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Goes for busted ass truck seats as well. Fix it, replace it, buy your own if the company won’t get ya a good one. It’s not worth beating up your body to save a few bucks. Some of the trucks the moving company I worked for forever ago would just beat your body down before you even got to the job. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Beanbags >
    I miss tf out of my beanbags and rubber blow up chairs
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Goes for busted ass truck seats as well. Fix it, replace it, buy your own if the company won’t get ya a good one. It’s not worth beating up your body to save a few bucks. Some of the trucks the moving company I worked for forever ago would just beat your body down before you even got to the job. 
    My company has a point system for online training and safe driving that you can redeem for items. When I finished up my onboarding stuff I redeemed all the points I got for a gel seat cushion, gel lumbar cushion, and a dash cam.
    Just finished Shadow Warrior 2013... I'm mixed on it. I love the original 90s one, and this one was good and reminiscent of it, but there were some massive flaws. 
    Pros: old school feel, carry all weapons at once, enemy designs were cool, fast combat, surprisingly good story

Cons: Unable to max yourself out in one playthrough so that power fantasy never fully takes form like in nu DOOM and nu Wolfenstein, bosses all sucked and were just time consuming bullet sponges, Shamans and Berserkers are giant pains in the ass and not fun to fight, desperate lack of ammo (especially rocket launcher, its essentially useless) - over emphasis on sword use, some awkward level geometry (got caught a lot on environment when trying to dash around), it's a little too long (last two levels should have been cut in half imo)

Overall I liked it, but didn't love it like I thought I would. Gonna start 2, which I'm probably not going to like as much because they went looter shooter/FPS RPG with it, and that's not what I want in Shadow Warrior. 

3 looks so fucking good so far though. I think they're taking some notes from Id/DOOM and Shadow Warrior 3 is going to be straight heat when that comes out next year. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Lets see how Microsoft can disappoint us today
    Maaan 343 just doesnt get Halo
    Infinite looks disappointing as fuck 
    i think it looks like destiny, and id rather play a halo destiny than destiny lol. 

Meanwhile obsidian doing thangs. 
    PSYCHONAUTS 2!!!!
    grounded looks like a blast
    ill give xbox a thumbs up for that. 

some promising stuff. Still skept though. 
    BIG Win that every game they showed in going to be on xbox game pass. The things they are doing with that are really awesome for gamers. 
    Conference sucked. PS5 already won. 
    nah not a chance. 

halo was about the only thing i didn't care for in that conference and even that didn't look bad. Iv never been a big halo person though. 

that was a killer conference. 

State of Decay 3 is a big surprise
    Avowed (HYPEHYPE)
    Fable reboot 

The Medium looked fresh

and we didn't even get to see The Initiative or InXile's AAA exclusive's yet. 

aside from horizon, ratchet and clank, and spiderman sony didn't exactly blow the doors off. Microsoft did good stuff today. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    New Fable
    New Obsidian RPG

Other than that 0
    both on gamepass