Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Erik's so "Scene" that he has to capitalize it!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hybrid Theory is nothing special.
    Neither is BMTH, but Hybrid Theory is better
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HATERS GON' HATE.

I don't give a fuck.

*Continues listening to T. Mills.*
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    HATERS GON' HATE.

I don't give a fuck.

*Continues listening to T. Mills.*
    THis is the most mad I've ever seen someone.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Mom: Hey I'm going to the hospital
    Me: What!? You're going to the hospital?!
    Mom: Yeah, I'll be back later
    Me: Oh so casual.
    image Photobucket
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    So...I clean houses for money...because small town=no job openings...and this morning I went to the house I clean (I know the people), and the 23 year old son is there, so I knock on the door...and I'm in my pajamas...and he answers the door in his pajamas...

Alex: umm...hi? Come in I guess.
    Me: (holding mop and car keys) ok....are you sure you don't want me to leave and come back..?
    Alex: No, its ok. *walks off and shuts himself in his room*

Awkward...
    So I start cleaning and then he opens the door to his room and comes out, walks to the kitchen, and then turns around and says

"If you want any of these rice krispy treats I made, you can help yourself.."
    Me: "ok...thanks."

And then... he leaves...
    Not really funny...just really fucking awkward. He is like one of the most shy people I have ever met. lol

I AM DISSAPOINT!

.... it started off as one of those penthouse forum stories; but it ended in a martha stewart living column.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol i was thinkin the same
    So...I clean houses for money...because small town=no job openings...and this morning I went to the house I clean (I know the people), and the 23 year old son is there, so I knock on the door...and I'm in my pajamas...and he answers the door in his pajamas...

Me: (holding mop and car keys) ok....are you sure you don't want me to leave and come back..?

Awkward...
    So I start cleaning and then he opens the door to his room and comes out, walks to the kitchen, and then turns around and says

And then... he leaves...
    Not really funny...just really fucking awkward. He is like one of the most shy people I have ever met. lol

I AM DISSAPOINT!

.... it started off as one of those penthouse forum stories; but it ended in a martha stewart living column.
    LOL! This was almost exactly what I thought when he walked out. I missed one hell of an opportunity there. =/ haha

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

Awkward...

And then... he leaves...

I AM DISSAPOINT!

LOL! This was almost exactly what I thought when he walked out. I missed one hell of an opportunity there. =/ haha

you should always carry a sexy french maid's outfit in with you for emergencies.... like this one.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol come clean my house :-D
    O_O
    *can't imagine myself in a french maid outfit...*
    lol
    lol come clean my house :-D
    Unless you have a house in Alabama, sorry hun. It'd cost me too much money to drive out of state and clean a house...especially if I probably wouldn't get any money for it...lol

Her heels aren't tall enough...lol. they look like Sunday church shoes...

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Hey Hey Hey!!!
    No fucking bullshit in my thread!

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    My grandpa's friend: So you DJ on the radio? What kind of music do you play?

Me: Yeah. And I play whatever they give me, which is mostly indie music.

Him: What are you, a fuckin hippie?

Me: Hah no... I like to play heavy m-

Him: You know, I shot a hippie once.

Me: <_>

Between me and my grandpa's friend yesterday.
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    Lol my Mom pretty much owned the fuck out of me.

We went on Ticketmaster to get the ADTR/BMTH/PTV/WCAR ticket, and I saw the ad for KoRn tickets, and I was like:

Fuck KoRn! So horrible.

My Mom: They're making money aren't they?
    Me: Yea, bu-
    Mom: Are you?

OH SHI-