Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    So...I clean houses for money...because small town=no job openings...and this morning I went to the house I clean (I know the people), and the 23 year old son is there, so I knock on the door...and I'm in my pajamas...and he answers the door in his pajamas...

Alex: umm...hi? Come in I guess.
    Me: (holding mop and car keys) ok....are you sure you don't want me to leave and come back..?
    Alex: No, its ok. *walks off and shuts himself in his room*

Awkward...
    So I start cleaning and then he opens the door to his room and comes out, walks to the kitchen, and then turns around and says

"If you want any of these rice krispy treats I made, you can help yourself.."
    Me: "ok...thanks."

And then... he leaves...
    Not really funny...just really fucking awkward. He is like one of the most shy people I have ever met. lol
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    So... what?

Fuck you. Close minded faggot. Your favorite band is Linkin Park and you have a ShitKnoT tattoo, guess you don't deserve to go right? Shut the fuck up.
    Idk how many times we've been over the Slipknot tattoo so I'm not even going to bother. But I'll say this, it's not an insult so don't even try using that. And how do you know LP is my favorite band? Even if they were, they're 100x better than any crappy scene band you listen to
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hypocritical? It was sarcastic.

If you enjoy the Music, you deserve to go, simple as that, even if you also love fucking Justin Bieber. Who gives a flying fuck? Fucking seriously.
    So... what?

Fuck you. Close minded faggot. Your favorite band is Linkin Park and you have a ShitKnoT tattoo, guess you don't deserve to go right? Shut the fuck up.
    LOL
    The expression is priceless. Hahaha
    HA!

Too bad LP is utter fucking shit now and even their old shit is nothing amazing.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

If you enjoy the Music, you deserve to go, simple as that, even if you also love fucking Justin Bieber. Who gives a flying fuck? Fucking seriously.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    HA!

Too bad LP is utter fucking shit now and even their old shit is nothing amazing.
    Dude you're second favorite band is Bring Me the Failsauce. You have no room to talk
    Erik ruins every single thread... somehow...
    But wait. It's our fault because we're always wrong
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

I lol'ed hard.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    But wait. It's our fault because we're always wrong
    Its especially my fault because I'm a fucking broad who belongs in the kitchen

ME?

Shut the fuck up, I contributed to the thread and then faggots started with me as usual. Shut your ignorant fucking mouth.

And Santana, too bad BMTH is fucking amazing and destroys anything LP has ever released.
    edited December 2010
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

ME?

Shut the fuck up, I contributed to the thread and then faggots started with me as usual. Shut your ignorant fucking mouth.

And Santana, too bad BMTH is fucking amazing and destroys anything LP has ever released.
    Yes, you. you can't hale our damn opinions at all. you become pissy and keep bitching about it. That makes it worse buddy. And BMTHs shit isn't better then everything PP has put out. Hybrid Theory is better then you and BMTH
    imageimage
    See the thing is, we gve you crap but you take it too personally and you respond by saying stfu.
    Oh, I'm ignorant. I forgot that one.

*waits to be called a fucking cunt*
    Hybrid Theory is nothing special.
    Hey faggots, I'm so Scene, I'm rocking my new skinny jeans right now. :)

I don't deserve to go to any Metal show 'cause I'm so fucking gay and Scene!!11!1