Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lolol
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Apparently I'm interviewing the whole band now.

This makes my questions a LOT easier to ask since before I was scheduled to just interview their drummer, who's a fairly new recruit (meaning I couldn't ask about how this compared to previous tours/albums... etc.)

And I get my Harvest Floor album signed by all the members who actually worked on it. Haha
    I love winning with women
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    some christian girl i have on facebook's status

"a woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek him in order to find her. ♥"
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    me and my friend do this thing where we take a mcdonalds cup and we just pop into any random mcdonalds and fill it up.
    Tonight:

Me: *coming back to the car* Man, that feels good.
    My Friend: I love how you act like you're getting away with some huge crime.
    Me: It helps my self-esteem.
    Apparently I'm interviewing the whole band now.

This makes my questions a LOT easier to ask since before I was scheduled to just interview their drummer, who's a fairly new recruit (meaning I couldn't ask about how this compared to previous tours/albums... etc.)

And I get my Harvest Floor album signed by all the members who actually worked on it. Haha
    Dude, that is AWESOME.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    me and my friend do this thing where we take a mcdonalds cup and we just pop into any random mcdonalds and fill it up.
    Tonight:

That's sorta weird...

Hey, Alex, could you find out whassup for contacting labels for interviews and what your guys' protocols are? I wanna do this right.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Tonight:

That's sorta weird...

Hey, Alex, could you find out whassup for contacting labels for interviews and what your guys' protocols are? I wanna do this right.
    Eh. It was funny at least.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Tonight:

That's sorta weird...

I'll ask my higher authority figure when I see him next.
    I love winning with women
    Tonight:

That's sorta weird...

I'll ask my higher authority figure when I see him next.
    I don't know how God's going to....wait nvm.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    some christian girl i have on facebook's status

"a woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek him in order to find her. ♥"
    ugh that should just read WARNING STAY AWAY lol
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I have this badass headache, and I just went to subway with my mom. I was not in the mood to talk, so this is the conversation.

Mom: So you think he got you sick?
    Me: Does a headache lead to strep throat?
    Mom: I don't know, but sometimes a headache leads to something worse.
    Me: Well yeah and sometimes planes crashing into buildings lead to something worse.

That is in the lead for dumbest thing I've said this week. But in my mind, I was laughing...even if it hurt.
    image Photobucket
    I have this badass headache, and I just went to subway with my mom. I was not in the mood to talk, so this is the conversation.

Mom: So you think he got you sick?
    Me: Does a headache lead to strep throat?
    Mom: I don't know, but sometimes a headache leads to something worse.
    Me: Well yeah and sometimes planes crashing into buildings lead to something worse.

That is in the lead for dumbest thing I've said this week. But in my mind, I was laughing...even if it hurt.
    I get it, you didn't have subject-verb agreement!

hahahahaha
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip

I get it, you didn't have subject-verb agreement!

hahahahaha

i lol'd
    I knew it didn't sound right, but I am...in a word..lazy.
    image Photobucket
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Where are you? Why haven't you called? I'm calling you right now and I just got hit by a motherfucking car.
    from get him to the greek.
    -Whitechapel sucks
    -I know, but I like them. The Devil Wears Prada is gay though.
    -Better than Whitechapel
    -The Devil Wears Prada are a christian "metal"-core that talks about being nice. Whitechapel are a deathcore band that have lyrics about Phil being the antichrist, killing children and defiling virgins, then ending the world.
    image Photobucket
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited October 2010
    On our way out from the theater and into the parking lot, my friend and girl (#1) she hates (who was with 2 other girls) happen to see each other and shit got real. They start talking shit on each other and another girl (#2, supposed girlfriend) comes up and grabs my friend by the face.

Girl #2: "You got a problem with my girl, you got a problem with me!"

Friend: *SHWOMP

If you don't get it, my friend straight punched Girl #2 in the face. It was great.