Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Oh man.....Today in world history class....

Teacher: On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are you with maps?
    Kid next to me: I'm an 11!!!

I laughed my ass off, and everyone was looking at me weird.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    i dont get it either...
    I was in a good mood today.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    black guy: I have so many bitches and I love fucking them bitches, but I have that one bitch that I fuck and I love and that's my wife.
    me: laughs
    black guy: i hate eating pussy though dogg. i just don't like eating it at all. I mean I eat my wifes pussy. I am proud to say that I eat my wifes pussy. I hate eating pussy though nigga. Going down there and it end up smelling like Burger King.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    lol reminds me of the radio yesterday.

Radio: So we're still talking about 'do you and your partner kiss after fourplay that involves going down on your partner?' Caller, you're on.
    Guy 1: My wife doesn't let me eat her out.
    Radio: Alright, enough from that guy. Caller, you're on the air
    Guy 2: My wife won't kiss me because she doesn't like the taste of herself..but I mean if she goes down on my, I have no problem with it.
    Radio: So you like your own taste?
    Guy2: That's not what I--
    Radio: Next caller.
    Guy 3: Me and my girlfriend had anal sex last night.
    Radio: Well I guess that's enough. Commercial.
    image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    black guy: I have so many bitches and I love fucking them bitches, but I have that one bitch that I fuck and I love and that's my wife.
    black guy: i hate eating pussy though dogg. i just don't like eating it at all. I mean I eat my wifes pussy. I am proud to say that I eat my wifes pussy. I hate eating pussy though nigga. Going down there and it end up smelling like Burger King.
    <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    lol reminds me of the radio yesterday.

Radio: So we're still talking about 'do you and your partner kiss after fourplay that involves going down on your partner?' Caller, you're on.
    Guy 1: My wife doesn't let me eat her out.
    Radio: Alright, enough from that guy. Caller, you're on the air
    Guy 2: My wife won't kiss me because she doesn't like the taste of herself..but I mean if she goes down on my, I have no problem with it.
    Radio: So you like your own taste?
    Guy2: That's not what I--
    Radio: Next caller.
    Guy 3: Me and my girlfriend had anal sex last night.
    Radio: Well I guess that's enough. Commercial.
    Awesome
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Chilean Miners are cool and all, but they were much cooler back when they were underground.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    friend: "So on the final battle at Mt. Silver, Pikachu basically crawls up your asshole and Thunderbolts you from the inside"
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LMFAO I fucking owned his Pikachu with one hit using a level 65 Sceptile with Earthquake.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    why is it that some dudes dont like to eat the punani? ive never understood it and all my friends dont like it. i think that makes you a little gay if u ask me, i had some last night and it was tasty...
    why is it that some dudes dont like to eat the punani? ive never understood it and all my friends dont like it. i think that makes you a little gay if u ask me, i had some last night and it was tasty...
    Tasty? Nigga you crazy. It tastes like nothing, but the smell is.... <_> Lolz.
    guys that dont eat the pussy = borderline fag
    I didn't say I didn't. You can't say it smells like flowers and sunshine though... Lmao.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I like it...
    I love winning with women
    edited October 2010
    I didn't say I didn't. You can't say it smells like flowers and sunshine though... Lmao.
    it doesnt smell like anything really, not to me at least.

speaking of pussy i come home with a chick last night and we are trashed. my parents room is literally right next to mine. so this girl who is butt naked falls of my bed and hits her head on my computer desk. wouldnt you know it my mom comes in 5 seconds later to two drunk naked people. not good times lol