Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My roommate went to the park yesterday and was relaying this story to me:

Roommate: "My roommate and I talk about killing ourselves all the time."

Random girl: "Well it's different if you are joking about it."

Roommate: "I'm not sure if my roommate is joking... Sometimes, I'm not even sure if I'm joking..."

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Friend asking me girl advice (funny in itself)

Friend: "Like if you were in my case would you do it?"

Me: "I would sit with my feelings eternally rotting me out internally to the point that nihilistic depression sets in, and I miss my chance."
    My roommate went to the park yesterday and was relaying this story to me:

Roommate: "My roommate and I talk about killing ourselves all the time."

Random girl: "Well it's different if you are joking about it."

Roommate: "I'm not sure if my roommate is joking... Sometimes, I'm not even sure if I'm joking..."

Thanks Jobe
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    *tips Fedora*

No problem good sir.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Open my phone and I have a missed call. Call them back some automated voice-mail or company. 

Me: I missed a call from this number?
    Dude: huh?
    Me: Somebody from called me. From this number. 
    Dude: *very confidently* I don't think so 
    Me: nah you definitely called me. If it's a wrong number it is what it is but don't talk to me like I'm some jackass that can't work a phone. 
    image Photobucket
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Same shit happened to me last week
    Happy waifu happy laifu
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    "I'm a professional rescuer. I'm trained to save lives. Instead my job is spent telling 6 year olds to stop beating each other with pool noodles because their parents are ignoring them. I should drown them to teach a lesson."
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Got blood work done today. Doctors offices and needles just don't jive with me in general so I'm trying to be cool as the doc is about to put the needle in. Trying to focus and breath and shit when my little brother decides to chime in with 

"Hey Moe. Uhmm...you look like a Mexican." Naturally that threw me off and I twitched like a crack head when the needle went in. 
    edited April 2016
    "FUCK. I've been waiting for this chick to pick me up so we can go fuck on some country road and she sent me a text saying she was here 20 minutes ago"

"Cool she's still outside waiting. I told her I'd be out in a few minutes. You ever had sex on a country road? I haven't and I want to and she was down."

Roommate tweaked out on addy. Dude then goes and rambles with me about nonsense for another 10 minutes. 
    image Photobucket
    edited April 2016
    So this dude came back 20 minutes later. Definitely not enough time to run out to the country, fuck in any meaningful fashion, and come back. Ask him what's up and he says he forgot his weed and asked her to drive back. He then tries to addy ramble again before i tell him to get the fuck out. This chick has to look like a troll or desperately wants some dick. 

In case it sounds like I'm exaggerating to be funny. Also, I'm knowing among my friends to provide a calming and reassuring hug when a trip starts turn 

Post edited by Gazorpazorpfield on
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I can't be friends with a guy who wears pajama pants. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Pajama pants are dope 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited April 2016
    Watching prono dude fukking chic in the ass says

Right in the shit hole, u dirty cunt!

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

@TRUMP Sam Cohen opened for White Denim. I've seen his name a lot and usually associated with things I like but I never listened to him. His name also stuck out because of your friend. Anyway his set was great, but I was figuring normal band so after he went the entire set without saying their name, I go "who are you?" 

"Oh yeah, I'm Sam Cohen......I'm not trying to be coy and answer you literally like 'im Sam and if you want to know the band's name, look it up after the show.' No, that's just what all of this is under"

image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    his band was cool. kind of reminded me of mac demarcos stuff
    I love winning with women
    He had a lot of the same jangle guitar sound but live he sang like and sounded almost the same as Tom Petty. It was weird. 
    image Photobucket