Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    "There's only two reasons that you hate gay marriage: one, you're dumb, or two, you're secretly worried that dicks are delicious." -Joe Rogan

=))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My mom (talking to my dad): Do you know where the white out is?
    Dad: Why would I know I'm not gay.
    Mom: What does that have to do with anything?
    Dad: I don't know. I don't know where that came from.

I couldn't stop laughing and it just gets funnier and funnier everytime I think about it :))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    about opening an animal sanctuary

Britt:You may do it eventually. I can see you at 55, yelling at whatever husband you have to clean up goatshit and get you some fresh milk.

spot on
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Stopped in to see my buddy at the gas station he works at the other night. Some college guy who looks like he hasn't slept in days comes in, grabs about ten cans of Arizona and Peace Tea in one armful, and then tells my friend that he's making two trips. So he comes back up and he has about 20 or 30 cans of Tea tota;.

Guy: Yeah man, it's gonna be a LONG 48 hours...I'm trying not to drink as much pop or whatever because I'm trying to have a healthier diet.

My friend: Yeah, that's understandable, I'm trying to quit Mountain Dew.

Guy: Yeah man, that's a great start. But for the next 48 hours, it's gonna be nothing but pizza and adderall.

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Didn't realize a subspecies of human low enough to voluntarily wear a five finger death punch shirt in public actually existed. Weird night." - friend at UNT
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dude wont want the pizza
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Bianca: They should make resealable cans. Oh wait. That's bottles. Never mind.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Bianca: They should make resealable cans. Oh wait. That's bottles. Never mind.

She's right. I don't wanna spin that cap. Bullshit if you ask me.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited March 2013
    You can skip to the bottom if you just want the quote, but to understand where I'm coming from, you might wanna read anyway.

There's this guy I work with who seems polite enough and like a nice guy initially, but there's a problem. This is one of the people who has something about them that you can't put your finger on, but it just makes you uncomfortable - something about this kind of person has something just subtly creepy enough about them to make you feel unsettled. I don't even know if he realizes it, but if you know someone like this, you understand what I'm talking about.

So this guy is always trying to get me to come over and drink, smoke, party, etc with him or whatever. I have once, and it went okay, but there's just a lot of little things that were keeping me on edge. And I never make up any excuses to not hang out unless I have to, and with this guy, I do, because I know if I don't, he'll be extremely persistent until I cave.

So, I'm at work, and one of my other co-workers "X" asks me to come hang out, and I say yes, because that's whats up. About five minutes later, the other guy comes in, and we say hi and all that, and then he's just all like,

Him: What are you doing today when you get out?
    Me: Hanging out with X.
    Him: Who's X?
    :-/ 
    So I look at him kinda weird and point to X, because he SHOULD know who X is. He looks and then is all like,

"Oh, well you and X should come over and hang out today."

Me: "Uh, maybe, I don't know."

Later that day when I got out, I was in the back crew room having lunch, and even though he was on grill, he came back to make a phone call or something, and he was like,

"You out now?"

"Yup, just having lunch before I take off."

"You and X should come over today."

" :-?? we'll see"

Like I said, I just can't put my finger on what it is about this guy that unsettles me, but if it's enough to make me feel alert when I'm around him, then I don't like it. And if this snippet doesn't show it, believe me, I could go on.
    See, I can't adequately explain through text.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I know what you mean.

It's McDonald's, man. It breed monsters.
    edited March 2013
    Friend "ill never eat a chick out thats nasty"

Me "i guess you never want a girlfriend"
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    is your friend black? lol
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Grace Helbig ‏@gracehelbig 48m

"YOLO...sike" - Jesus
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    No and he wont raw dog because thats all he will want to do and he said it would ruin sex <_______>
    edited April 2013
    Kid in class "i heard the reason that lousville lost the game was because of that injury"

Me " :-| dude they won by 22"

Kid "on sportscenter it said duke won"

:-|