Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I was at my friend's house today and her roommate Terri was calling some cable company.

*while on the phone with the employee*

Terri: *talking to her dog* don't be dragging that wiener around the house (referring to the hot dog she gave the dog)
    employee on phone: I can assure you we won't be doing any of that.
    inb4lists
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I do't sweat the petty things. I pet the sweaty things.
    ;)
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    >pets sweaty ballz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

Pop a Molly I'm sweatin', WOO!
    Pop a Molly I'm sweatin', WOO!

Trinidad is a joke

>pets sweaty ballz

That's what you think

Tiger said:

My son is learning to drive, and his anxiety is in overload right now, so I told him lastnight.

Me: Hey, want to go see Anthrax in April?
    Son: Yeah!
    Me: Well guess who's going to drive us?
    Younger son: Dad, he cant drive worth a crap, he almost killed me and grandpa!
    Son: He's right, I cant drive for shit!
    Me: You'll be good by then.
    Wife: Its a 2 hour drive. You taking your truck or ya'll riding with Rob? (my brother)
    Me: Nah, we're taking your car.
    Wife: Bull crap!!
    Me: Why not, we have insurance.
    Wife: :|

I am going through the same thing right now. I got my wife a brand new kia sorrento and was teaching my son to drive on it. HE ALMOST PUT US THROUGH THE BRICK WALL @ STUARTS (It's a deli). I made him buy a car to learn on. Will not let him drive our car no more.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I don't get how it can be so hard for some people...then again my sister is 28 and had never had a license
    image Photobucket
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Its just is nerves, my wife and I are taking him driving all weekend. He has to drive with the driving school on Tuesday.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    our dad taught us how to drive in the cemetary cuz everybody there is already dead and you cant kill them again.

as is tradition, our brother tried to teach his daughter there and she ran off the road and got a flat. while he taught her how to change a tire, they got locked in and had to climb the fence to get out.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I used to be really nervous while driving before getting my license, and ended up having to take my driving test 3 times because my nerves kept getting to me. Something about the whole "this is one of the most important moments of your life and you're being graded" aspect just kept making me fuck up. 3rd time was perfect doe and the guy even asked "so what happened the other times?"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got my permit like a month before they started requiring driving tests to get your license.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I've invented a new game where you shout and scream swear words at people in public places just to see which one of them punches you first.

I call it Russian Tourette"
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I have a Theatre Appreciation class, and the other day we were reading the script for The Marriage Proposal by Anton Chekov.

As we were going over the script, I saw this line:

LOMOV: I'm thinking of having a go at the blackcock, honoured Natalya Stepanovna, after the harvest.

I knew the terminology was old, but it was still really odd to me. So I asked about it when I got called on, and when I asked, everybody started flipping through the script because they didn't believe me.

So the teacher was like, "Huh, I'm not sure what that means. Let's google it real quick."

Me: "Do NOT google that!"

Class cracked up
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Look how young and cute you are. (takes off her top). Baby want some milk?"

=)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    That's the second quote I've heard today, was it on tv?
    image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah lol. it's from the movie Grandma's Boy
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2013
    It was on Comedy Central today.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

"Look how young and cute you are. (takes off her top). Baby want some milk?"

=)) =)) =))

Haha love that movie
    Grandma's Boy was the movie I put on every single time I got stoned by myself lol I can quote the movie all the way through.
    image Photobucket