Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    " You have 45 miles (72 km) of nerves in your skin. No wonder human touch is so breathtaking. Go hold someone you love. Goodnight :)"

"Not giving your ex directions, because all dogs find their way home"
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "KILL TIM. BURN FORUMS. FUCKing BEG TO GET BACK ON."

-george
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Me: Don't forget to take your birth contr-
    Bianca: Hahaha shhh
    Bianca's mom: Haha... how does he know?
    Me:
    I love winning with women
    I was legit scared for two seconds.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    y would u be scared
    Because that would lead her to think that I was keeping track of that for reasons. lol
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    "How the hell do I make that into a kids story?"

-"Spot went to Rover's with his old but not that old friend Missy. Every time Rover turned around, Spot and Missy would be up to no good until finally Rover told them to leave. But they didn't get very far because Spot finger banged Missy on the couch and Rovers dad got pissed and will probably kick Spots ass."
    image Photobucket
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "You're so stupid you use a jukebox as a porta-potty."
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My friends and I were on a roller coaster and all of a sudden I yelled "oh wait, I don't have any legs" and mimicked flying away.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was reading a Mayhem Fest article in Guitar World where they asked band members questions, and one of them was for them to finish the statement "I have seen the future of metal and it is..." and Ken Susi from Unearth had by far the best

"I have seen the future of metal and it is hiding in a place where you would never find it. It's in some young kid's bedroom with nobody around telling him it has to sound a certain way. It's in the heart of the kid who feels it, not some shithead who is stealing sounds, samples, breakdowns and riffs, and wearing shitty clothing to try and fit in with the rest of the pack. It's in the kid who truly dreams"

=D>
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    I was reading a Mayhem Fest article in Guitar World where they asked band members questions, and one of them was for them to finish the statement "I have seen the future of metal and it is..." and Ken Susi from Unearth had by far the best

"I have seen the future of metal and it is hiding in a place where you would never find it. It's in some young kid's bedroom with nobody around telling him it has to sound a certain way. It's in the heart of the kid who feels it, not some shithead who is stealing sounds, samples, breakdowns and riffs, and wearing shitty clothing to try and fit in with the rest of the pack. It's in the kid who truly dreams"

=D>
    That's badass .
    \m/
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    Connor=my neighbor's 7 year old son

Me: Hey Connor....pull my finger.
    Connor: *quiet*
    Me: Pleeease?
    Connor: *nothing*
    Connor's Grandpa: Be a gentleman and pull her finger!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Telemarketers phone call.

Lady: "Do you use a walker or cane?"
    Me: "Uh, no."
    Lady: "Do you have diabetes?"
    Me: "No".
    Lady: "Do you have life insurance?"
    Me: "No, I'm 22."
    Lady: "Okay then. Do you have a kid?"
    Me: "What?"
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    During my training at Six Flags, we were introducing ourselves and telling everyone a few facts about ourselves. I drew a blank as to what I was going to say, so my supervisor asked,"What's your favorite roller coaster?" (hinting at SFOT)
    I said,"Millennium Force at Cedar Point." lolz
    That is a winners answer. Although the Dragster is stiff competition for only being a few seconds.
    image Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    During my training at Six Flags, we were introducing ourselves and telling everyone a few facts about ourselves. I drew a blank as to what I was going to say, so my supervisor asked,"What's your favorite roller coaster?" (hinting at SFOT)
    I said,"Millennium Force at Cedar Point." lolz
    what department do u work in?? i worked at sf for 7 years...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Millennium Force, Maverick, and Raptor for me.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Really the only two coasters at Cedar Point I can't say I enjoy as much as the others are Mean Streak and Magnum.
    image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Why Magnum? That's the most underrated coaster in the park. You never have to wait for it lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage