Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Wow, Gulch, where you from?
    BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
    Then what were you doing over here in good ol'e Sonoma County?
    I WENT TO TMCC IN RENO BACK IN 99
    THEN I MOVED TO SAN JOSE AND STARTED DATING A CHICK THAT LIVED IN PEDALUMA
    SO I STATED HANGING OUT THERE A LOT
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
    Petaluma*

Oh that's cool. I love the Phoenix Theater, I almost got Vektor to play there but there was already some artsy shit going on the day they were free :(( . It's an awesome venue, but a lot of the people that hang out there now are sort of annoying.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
    Petaluma*

Oh that's cool. I love the Phoenix Theater, I almost got Vektor to play there but there was already some artsy shit going on the day they were free :(( . It's an awesome venue, but a lot of the people that hang out there now are sort of annoying.
    I WILL COME UP AND VISIT ONCE I MOVE
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    \m/

We can jam.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Me and my friend were eating at taco bell before we hit up the strip club.

Me: Dude this crunchwrap is sooo fucking good fuck paying to go to the strip club i busted a nut eating this crunchwrap for only 1 dollar.
    Victor: hahha

We were laughing for like 20 mintues.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    " Why can't u serve mcgriddles at 10:40 bcuz ur an asshole that's why"
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just remembered that like a year ago we were having a family party for one of the holidays and my grandpa gave each cousin a 20 and my cousin Tom's like "Grandpa just bought me a bag of weed!"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    " oh when uneducated people try to prove me wrong about something ive studied intensely. my morning entertainment."

:-))
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    "So basically Josh, if you're not following us over here, what we're trying to say is your girlfriend takes more dick than all the girls in our class combined. Come on, we both know that's a ton of fucking dick. And girls? Let's not even start talking about how much vagina she eats"
    image Photobucket
    Youtube recommends I watch a video called "Day 1: Quitting Heroin Cold Turkey" because I watched a video of the Anal Cunt song "You Quit Doing Heroin, Pussy" :))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    So you're a senior citizen and the government says no health care for you, what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. Your are allowed to shoot 2 senators and 2 representatives. Of Course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, and all the health care you need! New teeth, no problem. Need glasses, great. New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart? All covered. And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you that you are too old for health care. Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes any more. IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    That's basically what just happened recently. A guy walked into a bank, gave the teller a note demanding $1 and said he'd wait on the bench for the police.
    image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    "And you have Brian here who went full derp." *Looks at Brian's k/d on Black Ops 7-20* -Brad

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    my dad "i was i was a lawyer making 100 dollars an hour fucking people over, some people say they couldn't do that, id do it in a heart beat" and he was totally serious
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    "It's so funny when scene bands do the churchill dog headbang. Anyone get me? Also, when they do the wide legged headbang like they're squatting over a dildo."- Enter Shikari
    :))
    " so my mom woke up and said "who u talkin to, katy perry? you wouldn't even get to first base with katy perry." then went straight back to bed. I was like wtf, thanks mom♥"
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    me: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    alex: what is it?
    me: theres this thing call a 'fire rainbow'
    alex: sounds flamingly homosexual

how clever
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    My dad: You know what makes your teeth go bad?
    My 12yr old sister: Yeah. Crystal meth.
    Me and my dad: @-)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    "This next song is a cover song, so please, if you know the words do NOT sing. None of you are in this band."