Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wouldn't mind the world ending. I wouldn't have to look for a job then.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But when it's mine time to throw the next stone.... I'll call you beautiful, if I call at all...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited May 2011
    tiger woods dropped out of the players championship after just 9 holes; or as tiger calls it, three ladies

:-)) :-))
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    She says "Could you take your glasses off? I feel like I'm having sex with my professor." and I said "Yeah, well if I take my glasses off I'll feel like I'm fucking an impressionist painting."

Louis Katz
    image Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    "I can't have sex if I don't have hips. Shut, I'm going to hate old age."-My mom
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    "Wait. So he's allowed to fuck Chris' girl, but he gets pissed when his ex fucks around?"
    Me: Yeah, pretty much.
    My friend: That is such a fucking double standard! Fucking Teenagers!
    Me: HOW DO THEY WORK?
    My friend: They don't.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Talking about my rap project, my friend says I should go under DJ MoonMist (after the faygo flavor).

Another guy was with us and he says "No way dude, that sounds like a gay astronaut"
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    The other day me and my friends were chillin in the parking of our school and we got told that these two kids we know were gonna fight. So, we decided to wait around and watch. Well, the first kid was there waiting for like 15 minute for the second kid to drive back to school because he didn't know they were fighting until someone called him and said, "Hey man, greasy is waiting here in the parking lot to fight you." So, he gets there and this is what happens:

Griffin: *gets outta car* Yo man what's up!
    Greasy: Nothin.
    Griffin: You said you wanted to fight? Here I am man.
    Greasy: Ok, so hit me.
    Griffin: What? I'm not throwing first punch. Greasy, you said you wanted to fight.
    Greasy: Don't fuckin call me Greasy.
    Me: I'VE HAD SHITS MORE VIOLENT THAN THIS!

Then I left, and my buddy told me later that Griffin just ended up leaving.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Girl: A fucking huge bug landed on me and made me scream. I almost wet myself.
    Me: I didn't know you liked bugs so much
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    On my birthday, some of my friends in gym were playing a game of b-ball, and I was of course paying attention and trying sthuper hard. Someone passes the ball to me, so I just lazily take a shot without thinking and it goes in, and I'm just like FUCK YOUR COUCH, NIGGER
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    On my birthday, some of my friends in gym were playing a game of b-ball, and I was of course paying attention and trying sthuper hard. Someone passes the ball to me, so I just lazily take a shot without thinking and it goes in, and I'm just like FUCK YOUR COUCH, NIGGER
    Knowing the legendary status of your voice, I imagine this situation passing as if you are Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Knowing the legendary status of your voice, I imagine this situation passing as if you are Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks.
    My voice is actually lower now :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Brian sounds black now.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    We were in gym today, and I was talking to my friend Danny. All of a sudden this one hot chick walks past, and he loudly says "I don't know what it is about blonde, tan, and sexy chicks but I just want to stick my penis in there. I JUST DO." The girl and her friends were about 2 feet away from us and were staring as they walked away. I'm not sure if I've ever laughed harder.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited May 2011
    The other day at Six Flags we were eating at this taco place...

Me: See, now you've finally had a taste of Arizona.

Bianca: Oh I've already had a taste of Arizona ;)

Me:

In that exact order.
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    friend Chris: holy shit dude
    me: huh?
    friend Chris: Mayhem's vocals
    me: Is that a good 'holy shit dude' or a bad 'holy shit dude'?
    friend Chris: I don't really know yet, it's like if Dave Mustaine stopped fucking around and REALLY tried to push out his shit.

:-))
    imageimage
    friend Chris: holy shit dude
    me: huh?
    friend Chris: Mayhem's vocals
    me: Is that a good 'holy shit dude' or a bad 'holy shit dude'?
    friend Chris: I don't really know yet, it's like if Dave Mustaine stopped fucking around and REALLY tried to push out his shit.

:-))
    I assume he's referring to Attila?