Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• Illiminauts, you need to give your friend a stren talkin' too. Just sit him in a room, tie to a chair, and explain to him that his ways are wrong, and he needs to improve his act
    Slap, that was one sad attempt at spelling my username.

Nevertheless, I'll take your suggestion under advisement. ;) Some people there's just no gettin' through to though.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Illiminauts, you need to give your friend a stren talkin' too. Just sit him in a room, tie to a chair, and explain to him that his ways are wrong, and he needs to improve his act
    Slap, that was one sad attempt at spelling my username.

Nevertheless, I'll take your suggestion under advisement. ;) Some people there's just no gettin' through to though.
    Fuckin' typos...

I know what you mean. I know some people who are like that.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol @ illuminatiz avatar
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    "I'm not drunk, I'm thinking quite fucking rationably..ration...ably?"
    image Photobucket
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Yesterday me and my friend went to taco bell.

Me: Can i have the new 5 dollar box
    Friend : Can i have a blowjob to the chick that worked there
    Taco Bell Lady: What's a blowjob
    Me: just forget about him
    Her: is he drunk
    Me: not yet lol

That new taco bell box is lacking.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dayna: Watch, tomorrow morning there's gonna be a blonde bitch at your door, and I'll be like "Oh, is Brian there?" so I can punch you in the fucking face
    Me: That's how all of my fantasies start........
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • lol @ illuminatiz avatar
    The eye in the pyramid is ever watchful.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    So I was driving a couple co-workers/friends of mine over to my house after lunch so I could get my key to open the pool we work at so we could go in and clean. The topic of music comes up cause they always poke fun at my "satanic death metal" and my co-worker named Clayton turned and asked me the following:

Clayton: So have you ever heard of Odd Future Wolf Gang?

Me: :-|

Other friend: Who's that?

Clayton: Oh you don't know? I'll play some for you right now.

We ended up listening to Tyler The Creator on the way back from my place...it was terrible.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Article on Rise Against's latest album having the same name as Megadeth's.
    I read some comments n came across this:

"Megadeth is legendary Rise against the machine will never reach that status .. who the fuck does this guy think he is??"
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited May 2011

"Megadeth is legendary Rise against the machine will never reach that status .. who the fuck does this guy think he is??"
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet it was CF. :-W
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it wasn't just about having the same album name. The guy from Rise Against was like "i dont think people listen to them anymore. No one said anything about us having the same album name."

Then he was told that engame sold 150,000 and he was like "i didnt know people still listened to them..."

• Well it wasn't just about having the same album name. The guy from Rise Against was like "i dont think people listen to them anymore. No one said anything about us having the same album name."

Then he was told that engame sold 150,000 and he was like "i didnt know people still listened to them..."

Once Al-Qaida regroups, they have a new target: a Rise Against concert.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it wasn't just about having the same album name. The guy from Rise Against was like "i dont think people listen to them anymore. No one said anything about us having the same album name."

I know the context.....not cool.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    "my kids is in college, I got 8 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, my grandson got his own kids" - Lester "Beetlejuice" Green
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that comment makes me like them even less... WTF!? Who the fuck doesnt know people still listen to Megadeth? ugh...

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Dont wanna go to school wanna stay home with my bf an be raped up in his arms all day long tired as hell ! I love you Spencer ♥ txt cell school till 5pm thAn nap time

chick on fb....raped lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I held the blade in trembling hands prepared to make it but... just then the phone rang. I never had the nerve to make the final cut.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Tell me of the days back when Atrocity wasn't a cover band :-))
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Exchange I just had with one of my friends who is a very immature 13 year old.

My FB status was "Black Tide's new album drops 8/23. I know what I'm not doing that day."

Nick: We're all gonna be dead anyway.

Me: you don't really believe that do you?

Plus you don't just die. When the rapture happens, people who are "saved" go to heaven, and everybody else watches as the war for Earth between the Anti-christ and Jesus takes place. You can fight, you can hide, or just die, but not everybody is dying on Saturday.

In fact, nobody will because the whole thing is a big joke

Nick: So you don't think it's gonna happen at all? Idk whats gonna happen

Me:No it's some crazy Christian who decided to spend all of his money on billboards and signs. He also said this was going to happen about 10 years ago and nothing happened.

Besides, the world is ending on December 21st, 2012. Everybody knows that...

Nick: Is it deffinitely?

Me: NO dude lmfao the world isn't ending. It isn't ending on Saturday, and it isn't ending on 12/21/12 either. It's not ending any time soon.

The dude made the shit up about Saturday to get attention.

The Mayan calendar just ends on 12/21/12. That's it. Every calendar ends. That's just when theirs ends.

Barring some unforeseen circumstances that result in you getting killed somehow (let's hope not), you will live a long and happy life for many many years to come

Nick: I was planning on dieing Saturday though.. lol thanks.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    ^well shit, there go my saturady plans too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?