Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited May 2011
    Oh yeah, the kid in that quote I just put here, today, I was talking to some kid across the hall that he was walking by,

and he walked over to me and was like "What'd you say?
    "Nothing, I was talking to Billy"
    and he wouldn't leave for about a whole minute, he just kept rewording "Okay I thought you were talking to me" for about a minute. <_>
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    How could you not know who Powerman 5000 is. #-O
    imageimage
  • Today my friend, who is a guitarist I may add, said Necrophagist sounds like Born of Osiris.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Today my friend, who is a guitarist I may add, said Necrophagist sounds like Born of Osiris.
    Kill your friend.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    "What comes on an egg and cheese biscuit?" Yea, customers are really that fucking retarded. Hoping to hear back about applications so I can leave that place.
    Lol. I wonder if people can even read menus anymore. Taco Bell is pretty self explanatory like mcds. If I'm not sure if there's a sauce on something I'll just say "no sauce" followed by anything else that can possibly be on something I don't want.
    Ugh, I do drive thru everyday so I know what you mean. "Can I get a sausage AND biscuit". Really? Sooo tempted to ring up the items individually one day. I hate when they ask for a combo but say they don't want the drink. Fucking morons. I lost my faith in humanity w/in the first week at that job.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Will <_>
    Shut up, Jay. You haven't even had your first kiss yet.
    ouch bro That was cold, Will. Glad u realized that before
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Today my friend, who is a guitarist I may add, said Necrophagist sounds like Born of Osiris.
    Kill your friend.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Kill your friend.
    :)) :)) :))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    She's metal. She already knew Corpse, DF, COF, Cattle Decapitaion, Necrophagist, Dimmu, Slayer, and Behemoth and a ton of other great bands when I met her. She even knew about some of the more obscure bands I like, like Siouxie and the Banshees.

The only band I've shown her she didn't know about was PM5K.

The whole Package.
    \m/

no metal girls at my school... unless you consider A7X and BFMV metalhead material :-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Kill your friend.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Kill your friend.
    I love winning with women
  • Today my friend, who is a guitarist I may add, said Necrophagist sounds like Born of Osiris.
    Kill your friend.
    Yeah, it kills me. Especially since he's all like "well, coming from a guitar player..." as if if it validates his opinions over others'.

Same dude said Slayer is indistinguishable from Metallica. How can people who are actual musicians suck so hard at analyzing music?
    Kill your friend.
    Yeah, it kills me. Especially since he's all like "well, coming from a guitar player..." as if if it validates his opinions over others'.

Same dude said Slayer is indistinguishable from Metallica. How can people who are actual musicians suck so hard at analyzing music?
    well what does he listen to?

• well what does he listen to?
    Metalcore, deathcore, hardcore, and post-rock. Strange, I know.

well what does he listen to?
    Metalcore, deathcore, hardcore, and post-rock. Strange, I know.

hmm...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Bianca: I never went to my homecoming... I never went to my prom.

Me: Why not?

Bianca: I wasn't asked

Me:
    I love winning with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Illiminauts, you need to give your friend a stren talkin' too. Just sit him in a room, tie to a chair, and explain to him that his ways are wrong, and he needs to improve his act