Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,690 jayfacer
    At this point, I think they’re fairly confident Trump isn’t gonna win so I think they’re in the mind set of keeping a “fresh” candidate for the next run. That’s the only logic I can see for them backing Biden again. That or they’re really hoping he kicks the bucket so they could just move Harris up 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    When is the last time an incumbent president hasn't run for re-election? 
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,223 mod
    Killswitch Engage was better with Howard Jones

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,606 jayfacer
    Only KSE that exists to me. Fuck Jesse.
  • Options
     Good point. I don’t think one hasn’t in my life time 
  • Options
    NOCAP said:
    Killswitch Engage was better with Howard Jones
     I like Jesse but 100% agree. Howard is the GOAT
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,552 spicy boy
    Jesse > 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    LBJ
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Disagrees eat my dick voraciously. 💯💯
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    Howard is overrated af. Chocolate Rain sounding ass
  • Options
    Meanwhile Jesse sounds like every Metalcore vocalist ever and offers absolutely nothing unique. Generic default CAW without any tweaks ass mf. Howard slapped cause it was that soulful ass singing over Metalcore so it stood out.
  • Options
    Meanwhile Jesse sounds like every Metalcore vocalist ever and offers absolutely nothing unique. Generic default CAW without any tweaks ass mf. Howard slapped cause it was that soulful ass singing over Metalcore so it stood out.
    Nah dude, I love Howard, but Jesse is above and beyond and better vocalist. He's more consistent, his screams are more powerful, and his cleans are next level - even for metalcore standards. Plus their two best albums are Jesse albums and their worst album is a Howard album. I absolutely love Howard, I do, but anyone who thinks Jesse sucks is speaking from pure nostalgia. 

https://youtu.be/D94UICGGFec?si=tuE4zm8WXHYmV_-v
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    Anybody actually watch the State of the Union or the Republican response?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Nah dude, I love Howard, but Jesse is above and beyond and better vocalist. He's more consistent, his screams are more powerful, and his cleans are next level - even for metalcore standards. Plus their two best albums are Jesse albums and their worst album is a Howard album. I absolutely love Howard, I do, but anyone who thinks Jesse sucks is speaking from pure nostalgia. 

Moments before this post was made:

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,466 spicy boy
    Anybody actually watch the State of the Union or the Republican response?
    On replay I watched some of it. Pretty comical 
  • Options

Moments before this post was made:

Waking up to the flag on this had me in fucking tears. 💀💀
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Dime2 said:
    At this point, I think they’re fairly confident Trump isn’t gonna win so I think they’re in the mind set of keeping a “fresh” candidate for the next run. That’s the only logic I can see for them backing Biden again. That or they’re really hoping he kicks the bucket so they could just move Harris up 
    It doesn't matter how unpopular a president is, a party has never taken the risk of not backing an already elected president on a second run
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Prefer Jesse personally but MC as usual you're in the wrong about him being an objectively better vocalist

Look at live voice cracks alone
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Dime2 said:
    It doesn't matter how unpopular a president is, a party has never taken the risk of not backing an already elected president on a second run
     I realized this when Jake posted his response. Looking back literally not a single candidate hasn’t run again in my life time 
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Prefer Jesse personally but MC as usual you're in the wrong about him being an objectively better vocalist

Look at live voice cracks alone
    I've see  KSE with both vocalists separate, and I've seen KSE with both vocalists together. I've also seen Howard perform with Devil You Know/Light The Torch. Jesse always sounds more consistent. Jesse also definitely has way more range. 

Here's another example of Jesse singing outside the "traditional metalcore" style

https://youtu.be/u4bsXJXVONM?si=CNHoQoEBRYGq2ny_